Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/28958929_1852097201518024_68492772...

• Thread starter Jonathan Chadwick
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Chadwick

Z

Zunbin Chan

why u want it on Switch? i find it great pity porting old games on good hardware. I personally encourage developers to innovate and create new games so the big N can have a firm stronghold in the console market

J

Josh Brown

It's coming.

O

Oscar Echeverria

When the switch get fully hacked in a year maybe.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Hahahaha

J

James Page

That’s what I was thinking through the whole direct
Like honestly I don’t give a fuck about Smash Bros

S

Stephan Ruud

Pretty much describes what i was thinking.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Inside the nes and snes mini classics

K

Kris Palmer

So people are wondering where Virtual Console is? If I had to educated guess, I would easily tell you that Virtual Console will be bundled with the paid for Nintendo Switch Online service. Now...let me explain what this means by my thinking: Virtual Console will be completely overhauled. My feeling is the UI and how the system works will look and work a lot like Netflix's UI on a SmartTV or Roku. Subscribers to Switch online will get it first for a grace period of 90 days. Reason I think is because Nintendo wants to use the early subscribers of Switch Online as a test bed for the service. If it goes well with them in that first 90 days and they approve of everything going on with it, everybody else gets the same service...for free. But you still pay for games. Also, anything you bought on Wii/3DS VC-wise you don't have to re-purchase. My nickel. Out!

S

Silerthin Prath

So everyone is complaining that The Switch is just ports yet they just want ports of shitty games for 20 years ago.

D

Dany Kings

To be honest we don’t need virtual console when we got plenty of games right now. We had virtual console on two systems bought the same title twice why would I need a virtual console when we have games coming out for 6 months. Virtual console can wait I’m excited for what’s to come

J

Joe Foster

They're dropping virtual console.

Y

Yussuf Khan

what is Virtual Console someone please explain yes i live in a Cave

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Not really important. Part of me feels they know that the Nintendo classics are where they can make a lot of money instead of Virtual console.

T

Tyler Hamric

I hate telling all of you guys who complain about ports for the switch... virtual console is porting. Keep contradicting yourselves ;)

M

Matt Bernaix

There's gotta be something coming with online. Dunno if vc but something.

K

Kevin Carrillo

Why do you want a virtual store when they are giving you excellent new games?

T

Travis Mcleod

Virtual console or whatever it will be called will be nice when it happens but it's definitely not a deal breaker. They are focused on building their main library which is quite impressive how many games have come since only a year ago.

D

Dennis van Beveren

Fuck that bruh smash bros for life

D

Dennis Sanchez

A potential new smash is more exciting then old games in my opinion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom