Contact advertising [email protected]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1596345333748177&id=894332950616089

A

Adin Skoljic

A

Andrew Jones

I’m ok with this. They don’t affect gameplay, where as battlefront locks gameplay behind loot boxes and micro transactions

K

Keon Marek

Only game I played loot boxes with is Overwatch, but have yet to spend any IRL money on them so just take out the IRL money ones? Also that music is it the attack on Titan opening?

I

Ismael Herrera

Michael Ehrhart yo I'm down with this like I already paid for the game fuck u mean

A

Alexandru Roman

Oh yeah.The "common" gambling(slots,roulette,etc) has no bad effects(making debts and losing even your belongings if you are a fucking addicted goon),but buying a few lootboxes or obtaining them in another way in a video game is considered gambling?Net neutrality,gaming to be considered a mental disorder,and now this?I don't like how the things evolve in the last while. :/

J

John Huk

Good. Fuck off with lootbox shit

R

Reginald Farnsworth

I don't mind stuff like this but I miss unlocking in game stuff through effort, it felt like an achievement :/ loot boxes are fine if you can earn them for free at a respectable speed but I would like a secondary way of getting in game currency, like if you get potg you get a few coins or a card at the end of the match or something

D

Dinis Pedroso

G

Gary L Ricker

The bureaucracy known as the EU continues to police individual choices.

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

there just gunna make it 18+ to buy them they prob wont remove them completly they make up the rating od games to mature

B

Bertram Løvskov Jørgensen

Fuck the bureaucrats, they shouldnt regulate anything on the free market

F

Fernando Lopez

If any of you had watch the video they stated that lootboxes are in no way considered gambling. They lost the battle badly lol.

T

Tim Junge

ACTUALLY Overwatch and most of the other games that include lootboxes are 16+ already anyways...

O

Omar Faruk Shahab

As much as I hate lootboxes(the ones that give you Ingame weapons or powers for unfair advantages) I hate that countries can now regulate gaming,how long before other sensitive European countries follow Germany and start censoring games because it even has the slightest reference to “n@zi” Australia and Germany censors the fuck out of games as it is,gaming is doomed if everyone follows suit

A

Andrea Frisari

Finally they ban these things.

D

Donnie Evans

So I assume they will crack down on blind bags next from the kids toy stores? Roblox blind bags, Barbie, Disney, my little ponies, shopkins? I mean the blind bag game is essentially the same exact thing except the blind bag toys are specifically targeting kids, at least loot boxes are targeting all ages

M

Mark Neoneo

Its only gambling if people spend money on it. Just make it unable to buy lootboxes and the problem is solved

N

Nott CaIlum

i don't like lootboxes either but i hope games being regulated doesn't go further

Z

Ze Ming Wong

Right...and being back Pay2Win

F

Fer Villegas

I mean yes kill the net neutrality, alloq people to enter to before protected biozones, now buying videogames +18 will be like buying beer (im mexican) destroy our lifes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom