Contact advertising [email protected]

How to deal with torb + Widow (both in the same teamcomp) as a Dps main? Tracer? She...

O

Omed Akreyi

How to deal with torb + Widow (both in the same teamcomp) as a Dps main?
Tracer? She will be a one hit bodyshot very often because the turret weakens her. Furthermore, it's very hard on some maps to reach widow without being weakened by the turret
Pharah? Gets countered by widow
Soldier? How the fck can he deal with widow
Mccree? He has even worse range than soldier
So? What am I supposed to do? Should I just practise my widow?

J

Jeremy Fernando

genji maybe?

A

Alexis Snow

It's actually really easy to counter widow and torb with soldier

H

Harshul Kuhar

counter widow with winston and let someone else take care of turret

A

Armando Liendo

Genji actually makes sense... the dash and wall climb let you get close to and deal with a widow, the reflect will let you get close to a turret

T

Tim Creighton

Take it a step at a time. Ikea gnomes turrets are quick work too anyone with high burst damage and the best defense against widow is to close in behind a shield

I

Ikce Toutcourt

dva is what you're looking for. She take down the turret easy and then can go dive the sniper.

You have to do this as a team, if you just try to take them down solo, you'll get out of mech quickly so, basically? a shield for your dps to kill the turret/dwarf, while dva take fire and take it down, then reheal your mech and dive widow..

J

James Brown

Teamwork is still an option. Pair Genji and soldier or orisa/Reinhardt and junkrat(pending on positions)

S

Sergio Castro

Hanzos a good pick in that scenario

A

Aaron Clarke

Widows freak out when they get hit at all so if you play Soldier or Tracer or McCree and you get a shot or two off on them they usually flip their shit, shoot a venom mine and and you can move on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom