Contact advertising [email protected]

How long till you guys got your 100 pts for the OWL newsletter ?? Its been 5days and...

V

Vincent Gailloux

How long till you guys got your 100 pts for the OWL newsletter ?? Its been 5days and nothing yet

J

Jacob Steven

The account has to be in good standing. I.e no leavers, anyone who has been banned from comp or people who are silenced

J

Jimmy L'honneur

I got it after 3 days... I heard you don't get them at all if your account has ever been silenced or suspended

J

John Calderon

Never been silenced or suspended and still haven’t gotten it lol

E

Elissa Keplinger

i got it in 2 days make sure your account is linked in the game if your on console

V

Vincent Gailloux

No nothing like ban or something like a suspension ...never left a game LOL! I hate leavers!

D

Dan Graves

Not totally sure on how many days it was, but I got mine within a week.

C

Chris Joseph

You need to be signed into your bnet account when you register. It doesn't work otherwise

V

Vincent Gailloux

ok imk trying it again but logged this time !

D

Daniel Juričko

I got it in like 2 days

J

Jhonatan Remigio

I've gotten mine

A

Anthony Jacob Chasteen

Mine was 24hrs

M

Muhammad Imam Satria

At first I didn't receive anything too after a few days, and I try to sign up again, and the points added immediately a few minutes after I re sign up

D

Darby-Paige Wilson

mine was about a day or 2 :)

B

Best Asura

You might be on their naughty list.

A

Anthony Rodriguez

Haven't gotten them yet

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Took a little over 24hrs for me I think, you have to use your BNet Email

B

Brandii McLeod

I think it took 2 days for mine to arrive to each of my accounts. One of my mates has been waiting about 5 days and still hasn't received his. Maybe fill out the newsletter again (it needs to be with you BNet email) and wait a couple more days and see if they arrive

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom