Contact advertising [email protected]

How do you deal with throwers? Actually asking because it makes the game so pointless...

• Thread starter Jodie Rambo Botterill
  • Start date
J

Jodie Rambo Botterill

How do you deal with throwers? Actually asking because it makes the game so pointless and disheartning :(

A

Alex Kirk

"Team didn't pick who I wanted so I'm going to lose the game on purpose". Fucking pricks.

M

Morgan Heckel

By reporting them

A

Ashy Newman

I close the game down and play something where others can't interfere with me winning or losing

H

Hayden Cobb

Whats a thrower (not trolling i lagit dont know xD )

B

Bashar Ameen

What is throwing ?

K

Kirsten Navarro

Tbh you mark it down as “unlucky” then queue dodge for a bit

B

Bim Barbieto

5 points to the person who guesses what the girl on the couch is doing.

A

Antoine Beaudry

Tbh if you message people to say "I reported you", "stop throwing" or whatever, maybe this game isn't for you

T

Ted Clermont

Report and to better the chances of their suspension post it on YouTube and put toxic or thrower in the title

R

Robert Soap Sopolosky

They paid and are still paying to play the game. Let them do what ever they want and quit being a crying little bitch cause you didn't win you entitled child.

L

Lucas Lee

"how do you deal with throwers?"

you can't it's a necessary evil for cooperative competitive games. any game where you need team work, you are going to have throwers. You just block them, hope you are never teamed with them again, don't queue for about a minute or two, and move on with your life.

B

Brandon Arendt

I got so sick of these pricks that I stopped playing the game solo and actually joined an amateur eSports team specifically so I would get better and never have to deal with throwers.

Literally joined this team last night. Already 7-0

M

Matt Ramsden

You can't, you can only report and just hope that they've had enough reports on their account that'll mean a ban or something. You can only dust yourself off and move onto the next game, that's the same with throwers, toxic behaviour etc

I

Isaiah Kisala

By not giving a fuck and playing

A

Ashley Morisky

Well I like to que up with a small group and play so I know I can at least trust a few people to play well

M

Mike Kim-Nguyen Hang

If you block them you won’t see them again. Otherwise throwers ruins the game, but rather it’s ow or any other game with or without competitive. You will always have your throwers. Can’t stop them, just play to enjoy as best as you can. Or play with people

K

Kamil Fonfara

i just block them lol

M

Matthew Sartain

smash that report button and tell everyone else too as well. Anyone who doesn't support reporting, obviously has thrown a game on purpose.

L

Lin Galini

You don’t. You just lose the round and report them gently with one of curses xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom