Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hopefully someone can explain what I'm doing so wrong... I've been breeding thylos for...

B

Brittney Rife

Hopefully someone can explain what I'm doing so wrong... I've been breeding thylos for WEEKS. Once I get one with better mutation, I use that one for breeding. I'm up to 2k mutations total from both sides. STILL no new colors or better stats. What am I missing here?

R

Ryan Davis

You're only allowed 20 mutations from each side, why you would see 20/2134 for example. Colors don't always carry over, so you can possibly get a baby with full mutations but no colors. Also there could be stat mutations.

P

Paul Cradduck

What do you play?? Those stats are high asf

T

Tom Hooley

Any mutations you get and like put it aside and don't breed it until you have mutations in every stat colour that you like and then breed them together to get your beast. In breeding has no effect on mutations so you just want to constantly breed ones with no mutations. Once you have a load of mutated Dino's put aside and you're happy that you have a mutation in every area you want them, then you can start to breed your mutated Dino's together to create a beast. Does that make sense?

P

Paul Cradduck

It doubles up the same mutations over and over again but they sont mean nothing....you need new thylos to breed with...continuously inbreeding makes it harder to get stat mutations and color...tame more thylos to mate with to spread out the mutations

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom