Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, thanks for the add. Atm i want to upgrade my pc but i am still debating what...

S

Shernell Macaay

Hi guys, thanks for the add. Atm i want to upgrade my pc but i am still debating what to do. What i had in mind was an Asus b350 strix with a 1600x. Will that be enough to stream some games as well? I will mostly going to stream from my console but would certainly want to stream some pc games as well. My current GPU is an RX470. Will plan to upgrade the GPU in the future. Not planning to play super heavy demanding games 'yet' Need some advice if would need to put some extra spice to the recipe . Cheers!

G

Gregory Leung

The CPU is pretty good.

J

James Dun-It Denham

Depends, besides the power and the amount of fan headers, rgb and a few other lil differences the Asus b350 prime is almost identical, and a lot cheaper. by all means Asus strix is most likely the better investment between the two but if rgb isn't a must u might could find something a bit cheaper that fits your needs still ....and maybe even just get the 1600 , It performs really well.....im cheap i always try to find the best quality bargain ,thats just my opinion

S

Shernell Macaay

Thanks for the feedback guys. Preciate it! And James Dun-It Denham you are right. But i want my pc to last me at least a good 3 years. I am coming from an FX8320 . Lasted me around 5 years now!

J

James Dun-It Denham

No prob, ur better than me when I first was buying my parts I didn't think ahead , and end up getting a newer mobo, case and bigger psu 2months later but now I know I'm future proofed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom