Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi guys i need to ask a one question im gonna buy switch on this summer im really huge...

S

Sarp Tekgül

Hi guys i need to ask a one question im gonna buy switch on this summer im really huge fan of pokemon and this game is so awsome! But i love splatoon too i , when splatoon 1 its comes out i said "I need this awsoooome! " but i dont have nintendo so this is gonna be my first nintendo console ok here comes the question : What i have to buy ?

B

Benjamin Zysek

Havent played eother but i pre ordered splatoon 2 since it comes out around my birthday

O

Olivia Hajdas

I own both Splatoon and Pokken on the Wii U, and I play Splatoon waaaay more. I find it more engaging and enjoyable (though rage inducing at times) playing online, so personally I would get Splatoon 2, but it's up to you :)

J

Jason Swartz

I played Splatoon 2 and really enjoyed it plus I feel it has more of a replay value

E

Emraan Mohammad Embuido

What about buy both?

J

Jacob Stafford

Do you like the Tekken series? If so, buy Pokken. Both games are awesome.

J

Jerry Robinson

Splatoon 2 without a doubt. Honestly Pokken looks like it is gonna be a skip for a lot of people

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Finally a relevant choice, I am so sick of "should I buy Botw or Mk8d" those game arent even close to being the same genre.

J

Jimmy McKee

Get both
Fuck the Poketubers!

K

Keith Pickard

ARMS.

R

Rogelio Gonzalez

Splatoon I've been playing it since 2015 and I never got bored.

D

Dennis Morales

Buy both but get Splatoon 2 first if your going to buy one this summer. Splatoon releases in July and pokken in September so if your looking for a game to play with when you get it I suggest doing it in that order.

K

Kevin Thai

I'm a huge fan of Pokémon too! But if I really had to choose, I would choose Splatoon 2. It seems to be the better option here.

M

Micheal Farrelly

I refuse to buy any recycled games. Splats on for me!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom