Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi everyone, Right now I am a level 272 hunter and leveling up has been stagnant. I...

R

Richard Pham Vo

Hi everyone,
Right now I am a level 272 hunter and leveling up has been stagnant. I don't think I gained a power level in a week. Any tips you recommend? I haven't tried the raid yet, just fyi, But I really want to.

R

Richard Pham Vo

I do nightfall every week though

C

Christopher Gallo

Once you hit 260, you really feel the grind. From that point, the only better gear you're going to find are exotic ingrams and 'powerful gear' rewards from the weekly rewards. You can farm exotics from heroic public events, I get about 1 in every 10. Otherwise, you can make another character, level them to 20, equip your best gear on that new character, and do the quests for sturm,drang,rat king,etc, and they'll come out a higher level than when you first got them. But fuck that, because it takes forever and sounds more like a job than a game. Just take your time, enjoy it.

E

Elijah Waith

Hey dude if you haven’t already you can join our clan. Most players on every night. We play on NA servers but are from AU. More than happy to help out with any weeklys that you have aswell! Add me if you like, soleKEFS#1315

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom