Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One hi everyone im looking for a place to call home and new friends im still new on ark...

T

Tara Renee Steiner

hi everyone im looking for a place to call home and new friends im still new on ark and im still learning how to make wooden houses and looking for friendly people dont matter if its pvp or pve if so add me MsDarkAngelWolf

S

Simon Booth

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Check this out please we have an all female PvE tribe looking for some more members who will be willing to help you out, we also hold weekly events where items can be won.

A

Aaron Ponce

yo im recruiting for rag hmu

T

Tara Renee Steiner

i like the rag world its looks better then the others idk why

T

Tara Renee Steiner

its not letting me in that link

S

Simon Booth

Look for superark pvpve on here and should send a request to join as it is a closed group

T

Tara Renee Steiner

i wont be on until tomrrow

S

Simon Booth

It's ok no problem

T

Tim Crosby

If you ask for a tribe called "community property" they'll recruit you. It's meant to be a tribe for newbies and solo players looking for a home.

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As for admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

R

Ryan Godinho

T

Tara Renee Steiner

Ok

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom