Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey, you sexy bunch of people!! For some reason, there aint many dinos around...

D

Darren Stocks

Hey, you sexy bunch of people!! For some reason, there aint many dinos around anymore. No idea why. They might have become scared of me...who knows? If i use the kill wild dinos command, what does it actually do?(apart from the obvious, of course.) Does it kill the dinos that are on the map and respawn the same number? Or add more?

P

Patrick Nikolic

It removes all the dinosaurs on the map and makes them respawn at a greater lot....makes them easier to find and find higher lvl ones

Z

Zach Johnson

Back when they would add new dinos it would increase your chance of finding them quicker too

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Do admincheat destorywilddinos

It'll destory then & respawn more

R

Robert Bush

DestroyWildDinos is all you have to type in singleplayer......I do one once every 4 days....

K

Kit Gillingham

What? Are you using cheat commands. Stop!!!

K

Kit Gillingham

That's no fun

M

Mitchell Schunemann

You can also make sure the spawn of Dino's is turned up.
On my player decided I turn the spawn rate down since they don't wipe automatically like official. It helps with lag.
On single player I would use the code mentioned about then just wait for Dino's to spawn. Might take 20 or so minutes. You can also kill off the low levels of certain dino to make other types spawn. There is something on Reddit about how this work.

D

Darren Stocks

I just want a new batch of dinos to spawn cos my place is almost empty. It needs to be restocked. Would it alter what dinos spawn where? Could i find something where i am that doesn't normally, or very rarelt spawn there?

M

Mitchell Schunemann

No the dino spawns kinda stay in play. New Dino's will spawn in the area at random levels but they'll be from that region. You'll have to get a flyer and go to other area. Or a raft and stay along the coast so the big fish leed doesnt destroy it.

R

Robert Bush

Doesn't alter spawn points, but you still may find something where it's not supposed to be....remember, to get the high level dinos and loot, turn the difficulty to 1 and check the max difficulty box....alsi, turn your fishing and drop loot quality slider to 5, they got nerfed again...

D

Darren Stocks

I'm not all that bothered about different dinos spawning in different places. I just want my area restocked. I have the difficulty up to max. What's the max difficulty box? I'm not sure i know where the fishing and drop loot quality slider is.

R

Robert Bush

The max difficulty box is in general settings, the drop and fishing loot quality sliders are at the bottom of advanced settings...

M

Marcelous T Mann

The fking alpha dinos keep eating em

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom