Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey what kind of memory should I get like I am not even sure what kind I can even put...

• Thread starter Paige Elizabeth Lisk
  • Start date
P

Paige Elizabeth Lisk

Hey what kind of memory should I get like I am not even sure what kind I can even put in my switch like is it a USB drive or a micro sd card

B

Benny Liu

Micro SD

B

Ben Sheppard

Micro sd

J

Joshua Finch

Micro sd

D

Dennis Morales

Biggest micro SD you can afford

R

Ryan Thorp

Lexar High-Performance microSDXC 633x 128GB UHS-I Card w/SD Adapter - LSDMI128BBNL633A
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Michael Emms

Can go as big as 2tb Micro SD card I believe with the Nintendo switch but from personal experience don't get too big. If anything ever happens to it you will be down financially plus have to redownload your games. Go for smaller not that small I go for 32gb since they are currently so cheap and plan on getting another and just swapping out when needed.

C

Cameron Seude Cheek

I believe 128 GB is all you'd need. Zelda, Mario Kart, Arms, Splatoon 2 and minecraft all fit on the internal 32GB. So you wouldn't need anymore than 128.

U

Ulises Trump

If you don't buy download I'd suggest you save the money

J

Jonathan Patimo

Ideally a 128 GB micro SD as any bigger than that it takes longer to load

G

Graham Mitchell

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joe DiMartino

A 128 micro SD should be fine. Stick with a known brand like SanDisk.. Cheaper brands can fail or fail more frequently

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

If you're near a Microcenter they have their own brand up at the registers for super cheap. They're good quality too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom