Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey, what are some of the reasons you guys got wiped? Lol I have ptsd from this game.....

N

Nickie McNeil

Hey, what are some of the reasons you guys got wiped? Lol I have ptsd from this game.. Ill share some of the reasons I myself was wiped
"You talked too much in chat" < I personally believe this is the biggest copout in all of ark. One does not get annoyed by someone uaing chat. If they do I would say turn ur chat off cuz human interaction is normal.. I dont mean ppl who are trolling tho. "You didn't talk in chat at all" < tf man lol ptsd yo Idk what u want! "You're a bitch" < that's fair... U taught me a lesson ill behave more lolol "I wanted you in my tribe" < u should of just asked and merged with me yooo... Lol "I wanted to PvP" <<< #respect lol how about you guys? P.s I'm not wiped or currently looking for a tribe or new server

M

Matt Blankenberger

I flew into your turrets I'm gonna raid you now lol

R

Rhothia Swart

"You have behem gates/turrets/metal base after 3 weeks you must be getting help from our enemies."

L

Logan Merasty

chats a big one... im in a big alliance and its annoyong when non allies talk in chat cause we only use ally chat...

J

Jhony Campos

Your dodo pooped near my base

J

Jacob Elijah Book

Built up too quickly.

L

Luke Johnson

Real talk, talking to much in chat is a good reason to get your ass handed to you. Not everyone wants to see what you're saying to every person you run across. Use party chat.

J

Jarrod Miller

"Your buildng.up to fast for a solo player we.have to.stop.you "

R

Rohan Harkin

“Your giga is better than ours”

J

Justin Dean Davison

Having a sleeping bag in a cave, they built in that cave and the cave got raided so they Blamed me

M

Michael Lamb

got eiped a second time because he lost his gig the first time they wiped us.

K

Kris Walters

"I am alpha now"

B

Brandon Guillory

Every now and then is fine in chat but if your blowing that shit up it is annoying

L

Luke Johnson

^ exactly my point. I'm not saying the occasional talk. I'm talking the entire damn conversations

T

Tyler Smith

Built up too fast

L

Leah Hinders

Thought I was someone else. Just said, you need a new name. Like it was my fault?!

L

Larry Moore

I just got wiped by a admin command because we had to many tribe members and it wasn't fair -.- stupid excuse ever

D

Dan Carroll

That’s why I play pve. If I got completely wiped I’d think twice before rebuilding, and more the likely move onto a different game.

K

Kahlyn Squid Barnes

We weren't part of either side. And a troll didn't like our gigas

K

Kahlyn Squid Barnes

And we found someone who was dupi g and they wiped us for it oops

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom