Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey there, you looking to join a pve server?.........sorry I didn't want to exaggerate...

• Thread starter Dominic Villalpando
  • Start date
D

Dominic Villalpando

Hey there, you looking to join a pve server?.........sorry I didn't want to exaggerate this post. Anyways here some information about a somewhat new server called JpsArk420, link to the FB page will be provided in the comments along with some information about the server. (Note: stats may change in the pinned post and this is also an aberration server. So if you don't have ab then i'm sorry, we would've enjoyed the fact that you chose to join us lol.)

D

Dominic Villalpando

Nitrado hosted server

To join the server, change server list to unoffical pc sessions & search JpsArk420 and Join

Map: Aberration (If more players join i can open a cluster with Rag)

PvE

25x XP

10x Harvest

35x Taming

50x Maturing

35x Hatch

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tools, flak armor, and a Griffin can be given as starter

NO TROLLING PLAYERS!! or you will be banned, If you are being trolled let admin know and record

infinite weight on both player and dino.

Reduced Water & Food drain

Max Player level: 300

Increased engram points per level to learn all engrams

Max Dino level: 225

No building in caves & blocking artifacts!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Admin store will come soon.

Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dominic Villalpando

Another note: For now this is server only has 10 slots available...sorry about that. If more people than 10 want to join (and hopefully stay lol) I'll talk to the host if we can change anything about that.

S

Scott Guillot

S

Scott Guillot

Nitardo cluster..people and adims are great..boosted and drops with kibble..element..ect...
Boosted stats and ect..give it a try

J

James Williamson

Why the hell are you two hijacking this dudes add? Delete your comments or I'll delete the lot of you guys

S

Scott Guillot

My bad just looked at it lol thought he was looking for a server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom