Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey there survivors need a PC hosted server? Because all legacy servers are now up for...

B

Brandon Gaertner

Hey there survivors need a PC hosted server?
Because all legacy servers are now up for download with nitrado I have downloaded my server official NA ps4 pve 557. I now have a ragnarok server and island server with the downloaded save. If anyone is interested in coming to the servers and staying permanently you are welcome too. We do not require you to pay to play but if you want to contribute you are welcome to. If you would like to bring your dinos from your own legacy server that's on the wipe list please let me know because I can use the rag server for you to get your dinos. But there is a maximum time limit of 3 hours for you to access your server. If you wish to have your server permanent then you will have to make a limited monthly payment of 10$ and you can cancel anytime.

Since the Phoenix can not be obtained on rag or island we will have special events to allow people to achieve certain dinos such as the Phoenix and other tames.

There will be weekend events every so often and there will be week day events for people who can't play on weekends. All multipliers will be set on 3x regular and can raise to a max of 10 times.
Pm me for more details hope to see you there!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom