Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey there my dudes, Our team is looking for more people interested in learning Game...

R

Ryan Rockwell

Hey there my dudes, Our team is looking for more people interested in learning Game Development. We host a weekly meet up to progress in online courses and certifications, for the HOUSTON TEXAS AREA.

We require no prior experience with Unity, and upon completion we assist with project development for indie development portfolios or assist in adding you to our development team.

Please note this is not a group for just people who like unity, we are looking for people who are passionate in pursuing life changing careers in the game development field. You are free to review and see if this is for you however! Please remove post if not allowed here.

If you've always had a passion for video games, artistic revelations, or daydream digital worlds, then we want you to join us on this journey to game development.

Come learn, the group is free to meet up and discuss - The course we follow and certify for must be purchased (ten bucks, and it doesnt go to me so dont get the wrong idea! LOL!), but this doesnt stop you from viewing during our meetups as we do project the course for view and comprehension. You may freely come to ask questions and determine if it's right for you.

We provide a classroom like environment, and a local community as well a massive online community for you to learn and develop your skills. We hope to hear from feedback. :)

R

Ryan Rockwell

I hope this isnt a duplicate post, I have a list where Ive reached out too, but I couldnt find any old posts and this one wasnt on my list - but I feel like ive asked here before. .. well, noted now and there should never be a dupe if this was one, apologies if any rules were broken in the processes of this reach out.

R

Ryan Rockwell

Awesome! We have almost reach our goal members, aiming for 50! So close! We hope to meet many new faces!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom