Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey OW people EDIT: PC Im currently looking for a team (the SR doesn't matter but...

Y

Youssef Ezzat

Hey OW people
EDIT: PC
Im currently looking for a team (the SR doesn't matter but preferably less than 3500), if your SR is low imma teach you how to become better and have a better game-sense (not saying that am the best or even better than anyone, nope I just want to teach people who do not know how to play the game and face many toxic people who do not want to give even a small tip), and if your higher I would gladly listen to any tips you would give and if you even like I would build up my SR with you.

I'm doing this because am tired from facing toxic communities, my aim is to teach newbies or even plauers how to become a nice person and not get influenced by the shitty ass toxicity in every community.

Plus men, grow up, don't be nice in a girl's post and be toxic on a man's post, seriously, be yourself, decide whether toxic or nice, you can't be both.

I will get a lot of toxic comments, but I don't care, got used to it, just comment down below whether you would like to be one of those people that play decently.

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Mercy main on ps4.

A

Alexandria Cooper

I'm on PC and flex

B

Brandon Ko

I’m mercy main on pc and would like to get some help lol, high diamond. I suck ass at everything other than mercy

Y

Youssef Ezzat

Kylar Niles

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I'd be down probably. NA or EU?

D

David Ehlich

lv 700+ and still shit at the game, genji main eu ~2500sr. would ya mind helping me?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom