Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey, joined to ask what are official pc servers like, i come from xbox and have been...

F

Franco Ledesma

Hey, joined to ask what are official pc servers like, i come from xbox and have been playing this game since release but im about to leave that life behind due to all the immaturity and the daily drama that is happening in xbox, i have a lot of experience in alpha tribes and alliances. im big on raiding grinding and raising but im just curious about whether or not there are a couple of megas in pc servers that basically rule it all or whether or not its more balanced than xbox

T

Tony Stillman

Come to Unoffical server Purple Frog , it is an awesome community with helpful ppl ,events and just an awesome all around place,we also use teamspeak 3 and Discord .

Z

Zach Davis

Join us you’d fit right in

A

Alessio Rossi

There's alot of mega tribes on pc, then there's mega tribe alliances which basically turns it into 2 sides. Have fun..

F

Franco Ledesma

what are the mega alliances names?

A

Alessio Rossi

Mostly just the frist letter of the tribes names crammed together I think. I dunno I quit playing awhile ago. But I'm not giving any info out on tribe I was in they don't like that too much lol just jump on servers and you'll find out who's running the server real quick. And fyi don't build on beaches if you wanna survive lol

F

Franco Ledesma

hahaha thanks for the advice brudda

A

Alessio Rossi

NP it's like having a second job playing with megas. Reason I quit playing.

F

Franco Ledesma

i just quit Xbox cause i kept getting ddos by supremacy and kept getting spammed on my messages and mail etc

F

Franco Ledesma

not to mention death threats lol

A

Alessio Rossi

Ahh. Never experienced any of that just the normal ragnarok lag

A

Alessio Rossi

Change your steam name to 123 no one will be able to find you on steam.

F

Franco Ledesma

yeah Xbox ark community became very toxic the past year, and i assumed pc would be more chill since not many kids can afford a decent pc that can run the game

J

Jenni Myer

Every server has their alpha tribe. Pvp alpha tribes usually don't have more than just a handful of servers.

G

Gary Walker

Most were dino capped when I came to pc xD

C

Cory Thomascik

I just came to pc as well came from ps4

R

Reece D Asbury

Too sides really. Good or bad depending which side you're on. You have the likes of ateam.bldx and cobra one side. Cc.n3 hydra the other (plus alot more) I play on the good side ;)

R

Reece D Asbury

Currently loading Forges ready for this weekends fun ;)

E

Eric Engle

PvE or PvP? I play PvE on aberration, I'm fairly new to game, started end of December. The entire server I'm on is crazy friendly. I messed around on the center also a little and also very friendly.

P

Pop Jeffery

We’re running Rag and Ab, check us out.

We’re looking for PvP players to join.

Or for pve with a twist try us.

PVE PLAYERS are you BORED?
Would you like a server with a little twist and excitement but without having to go full out PVP yourself?
Do you still want to be part of the wars without getting your hands dirty?

PVP PLAYERS are you TOO BUSY to do all that grinding yourself?
Is RL getting in the way?
Do you want to play PVP but still feel like you’re doing something heroic?
Do you want to protect others?

★PVE will be given a protective base shield (upon request).
★Here you will be able to breed and build with no worry.
★Become a large Trading outpost, keep your business safe by using your PVP alliances
★Exchange materials for Tek and expand your land.
★Form as many alliances as you like.
★Help your PVP alliance succeed by providing them with materials, tames and other things they may need.
★Teamwork is essential.
★Some Alliances might Buy or sell between them.
★Others may do it for free.
★Your alliance YOUR rules.
★Pick wisely, meet new ppl, build friendships and above all have fun!

Join us at our NORSE MYTHOLOGY SERVER where PVP and PVE are encouraged to form long lasting and strong alliances.
PVP TRIBES come and make strong PVE allies, keep them safe and help them help you build an empire. Become unstoppable together!

ABB:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

RAG:

DISCORD:

FB PAGE: The Norse Mythology — with Chris Spann , Elaine Victor, Alexander Burton Alexander Smith Luc Bors

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom