Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey. I'm kind of confused, so I wanted to ask. Has anyone ever gotten an account...

E

Emi Miller

Hey.
I'm kind of confused, so I wanted to ask. Has anyone ever gotten an account appeal before after being silenced?
I was silenced for 11 days a moment ago and haven't said anything other than asking people to switch and the reason for asking for the switch. I received a warning yesterday, which was deserved, but since then I have calmed down and realized I was saying some pretty harsh stuff at times.

The silence, however, was undeserved, as I only asked in the team chat "Wait, wtf? McCree's stun stops Dva's mech recall? That's dumb af."

We left the game after it was finished and I suddenly received the silence.

Not looking to be ragged on, I know I was toxic a few days ago and definitely received the warning, but I've been trying to do some comp and rank up since yesterday and therefore need the communication with my team, as it's very important to me, so letting my anger out on someone isn't worth not communicating with my team during a comp match.

J

Joe Jenkins

Maybe stop being a toxic piece of shit? You don just start out with 11 day silences, you get a 24 hour and it doubles everytime you get another so you've clearly proven to be a problem in the past, what is there to make us believe you aren't just leaving out a bunch from the story ?

J

Johnathon Mendoza

You admit to being toxic, yet question the silence that ensued? Lol oh man

T

Thom Mikael

here is the attention u were looking for

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom