Contact advertising [email protected]

hey i have 45 hours total on widowmaker and dosent seem to be enough to get 10+ kills...

N

Nathan Magoon

hey i have 45 hours total on widowmaker and dosent seem to be enough to get 10+ kills every round or as such, i been mainly going around and about on my own widow settings but dosent seem to go that well XD can u guys help me and give me some tips/some settings i could use for her please.
"what's an aimbot?" lol

K

Kei Sinclair

I have about 30 hrs or less i get about 20-30 kills. I started with like less than 5.

I set my sensetivity to 6.5 with reletive zoom at 30.

Scope flick should be 25 degree turn while non scope flick should be a half body turn.

Go to the practice range and just practice alot of grappling shots, head shots, close range flick shots. Be comfortable grappling around.

As for real games.. u dont want to spam shots. U need to practice tracking, predicting and keeping steady. U will get faster at it.. the rest is positioning

J

Johnny Larsson

There's no special trick u need to practice your aim alot 45h is nothing.
The good widow players usualy played fps before ow and already had good aim

V

Vadicherla Sathwika

100hrs is what it takes to become a good sniper

K

Khoa Trần Anh

My settings are 3.1 sens at 800dpi. A tip is don't try to flick when you start training, learn to trace their head, gradually you'll be fast enough to "flick".
Use mines and grapple at many times at possible.
Oh and you have to learn how to not giving a shit on anything else than your target (for focus).
I sniped for more than a decade now in fps games, and 650-ish hrs on widow

H

Harvey Roberts

Don't use Widowmaker Nathan, there's a tip

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom