Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey I’m just getting into the pc world and would like to see what’s the best beginner...

R

Riley Guyer

Hey I’m just getting into the pc world and would like to see what’s the best beginner setup to play PUBG I have a very tight budget of 325$-350$ I can maybe try to squeeze 400$. Thank you

H

Harry Reaps Wiseman

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sean Cullen

is 400 including budget for monitor mouse and keyboard ? or is it just the budget for your pc

J

Josh Phelps

Thats like buying a ps2 now. What's the point

A

Aaron Hunt

unfortunately to get something that's reasonable for gaming you're gonna need about 600. and that's assuming you already have all the perhiperals

R

Rudy Sanchez

Try to get atleast 500

D

David Ramirez

C

Cody Kroes

The graphics card to play pubg will cost that much

A

Aaron Tyler Matthews

You're better off going with a console based on your budget, though.
PCs below the $450 price tag are pretty underwhelming in their performance.

B

Ben Small

Honestly just save up and spend more. If u have to wait then u have to wait. Personally a $400 pc is worse than a ps4 imo. If u can get $400 now save for another $600 and get a decent pc that will last more than 6 months. Hard truth but better than buying something that wont run games smooth in 2018

D

David Ramirez

have someone in your area help you look for used parts

L

Lewis Kiltie

You could definitely get a pc to play it within your budget (excluding peripherals) but you're going to be needing an upgrade extremely soon too still be able to play modern games. Plus, because you'll need to go for older tech, you'll need to upgrade your entire system again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom