Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, my gf is a console peasant. I've been trying to convert her to a higher side...

A

Aidan Shourds

Hey guys, my gf is a console peasant. I've been trying to convert her to a higher side of living in the PCMR. She thinks controls are harder even though you can hook up a controller. And screen size is limited. So help me convince her to join me in the PCMR.

J

Joseph Schindler

Keyboard/mouse over controller everytime

J

Justin Smith

how i did it was able to connect my pc to the big screen and use a xbox one controller

D

Dakota Kittleson

Controllers vs mouse and keyboard sane skill level, mouse and keyboard win every time

A

Aidan Shourds

Thank you guys lol

B

Brian Morrison

As Justin Smith has said, connect your PC to the TV, then connect the Xbox controller to the PC and let her game on that. Just be sure it's a title that is on both platforms and that she really enjoys playing.

That way it effectively becomes a comparison to a game that she loves and thus more inclined to persuade her to PCMR.

M

Michael Wiseman

tell her its not a keyboard and mouse its a controller

J

Justin Imperial

mine was also a console peasant. i didnt force her. i just introduced her to steam and would only talk about pc games every now and then. i play a lot of pc games so she eventually got used to the idea of pc gaming. eventually she tried some games and loved the jrpgs and otome games from steam. i then proceeded to talk about the glorious steam sales.

she still likes consoles but now her steam page is lvl 141 and is more expensive than mine. i had to stop her from leveling her steam because she's getting too addicted to it. she also recently got her own desktop pc cuz her laptop eventually stopped working. she's planning to get a dva chair along with her rgb keyboard and dva mouse. (she has overwatch but she doesnt like it lol. she just likes dva)

the key is dont force them and ease them into it. i also talk about the benefits or pc gaming. jrpgs are also on consoles but why buy it on console if it's 80% on steam? they'll soon appreciate why pc gaming is way better.

J

Ja'nee Reagin

Nah let her do whatever you can't really force people. Play some games with her on your computer

D

Donovan Smith

Just show her Sims

J

Josh Shadeck

Hows the screen size limited? I have a 27” 4k, vive, and a 140” 1080 active 3d all connected as options on my pc...

H

Hassam Abro

Pee on xbox to show domination

M

Mark Raymond

how about letting your girlfriend enjoy games the way she wants.

M

Macy Saefong

I mean, at least she plays games. Appreciate that, haha.

M

Mark Raymond

The true peasants are the ones that subscribe to only one medium to play games. The true elite play on PC and consoles.

H

Henry Komelski

Not worth trying to change another person. TBH I though you already liked here, lol

X

Xavier Drew Levin

....Do you....not have a nice big monitor to show her?
Can't just hand a controller plugged into a PC?

I dunno dude!
I just throw what games I like at people and I trust that people will appreciate them (Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for instance which works great with both a controller and keyboard but since I originally played it on 360, I like to use a controller.)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom