Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, looking for gaming headset recommendations. Budget is 80 USD. The mic...

S

Suzanne Ess

Hey guys, looking for gaming headset recommendations. Budget is 80 USD. The mic doesn't have to be SUPERB (it hardly ever is), but decent enough. No wireless headsets, I need the wired connection for reasons below:

I stream regularly, so I need it to have an analog audio port, so I can plug it into my mixer when I need to monitor my voice on my condenser mic, but also a USB connection for when I don't stream, so the headset is functional. A good example of this two-port headset is the Logitech G633. It worked well, but the mic quality was absolute AIDS. (Though, if there's nothing better, then maybe I will just return to it...)

No Steelseries, No Corsair, No HyperX, please.

Thanks!

D

Drew Torres

Really should look at a desktop Mic separate of your headset if you're taking streaming seriously.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

plantronics gamecom 788

Y

Yan Andrukhov

it connects via USB tho

Y

Yan Andrukhov

no analog tho :(

D

Dan Panosh

Logitechs have great wireless headsets, but since you don't want one, Id go Plantronics, Astros or Sennheiser
Plantronics - good quality, Durable as hell
Astros - Comes with some really cool features, good quality - not so durable
Sennheiser - top of the line Headsets, you won't be disappointed
Thats my opinion from using those types of headsets.

However, you can use the g966 Logitechs as a wired and wireless, comes with Audiojack and USB connection.

P

Petar Krastev

HyperX Cloud 2

M

Micky Bottoms

I'd say jump up 20 for clouds

L

Lewis Kiltie

Literally just bought this because it was only £1.19. Even if it's shite, still a decent backup

A

Angelique Hoekstra

The Hyperx cloud 2 can be used with the normal jackplug and with his own soundcard trough usb.With its own soundcard it has 7.1 surround wich is really awesome while gaming, waay better than my logitech 7.1 (ahum not really surround compared to the Cloud2)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom