Contact advertising [email protected]

PC hey guys , i was thinking about buying Destiny2 and i was wondering is it worth the...

M

Muhamed A-majd

hey guys , i was thinking about buying Destiny2 and i was wondering is it worth the money? i am totally new to the whole game . "playing the division since launch" . and what about this free trial? is it time limited?

S

Samuel Villasana

You cap at lvl 7 on the trial

R

Rafael Chavarria

Only 2 words: Not Now

D

Damon Wolf

It depends.

Trial let's you explore pvp and pve on two worlds, it caps your level too. But your character will carry over if you decide to buy it.

30 isn't a terrible price. Division player here too, and you'll know that the initial game before DLC wasn't spectacular, but still fun.

M

Mack Doc

my word of advice dont buy destiny there is alot of better games out there way better than destiny

D

Dragos Ionescu

Wait for the first DLC and for some upcoming patches. I'd say to get it once it goes on sale for the first time

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

I'd wait until a few days after December 5th. See if Bungee did what they need to do to fix the game

M

Muhamed A-majd

Alright thanks guys , i guess i will try the free trial and decided.

P

Pedro Santiago

Man buy the game it's only 30 bucks

A

Adrian Gabriel

Just buy it bruh, by the time the dlc comes out on the 5th, you will get a decent light level, a clan, and familiar with the game, it is lacking content indeed but its worth the money the game is fun, and with the dlc coming out Im pretty sure it will get way better

R

Reida Jade Renovilla

pvp is so addictive.

C

Cj Donham

There is a good 15-20 hours of PVE. But I think it is more of a PVP game

J

Jared Duran

$28 atm. Yeah

K

Kamil Guderian Ornat

1. Go to battle.net
2. Download trial.
3. See for yourself.

G

Garrett Wiese

Check out the trial, but If it’s still $30 like people are saying, you’ll probably at least get your money’s worth

D

Daniel Berman

for 30 if you're even remotely interested then buy it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom