Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I play on ps4, is it worth getting a laptop to play overwatch on and what do...

• Thread starter Connor Johnstone
  • Start date
C

Connor Johnstone

Hey guys, I play on ps4, is it worth getting a laptop to play overwatch on and what do you think is the cheapest (aud) but best I could probably get? Thanks :)

B

Bradley Love

Depends on budget and wether or not you are travelling a lot.

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

Hello, if you're really interested in a laptop, you can try to get one with a 1060 6gb vram. At least 8 gb ram. At 1080p you should get a really good performance

A

Andrew Estes Dk

Don’t bother getting a laptop for your price range you aren’t going to get better anything maybe look into getting a ps4 pro if you don’t already have one

S

Sakamoto Tatsuma

my old laptop buy since 2012, its enough to handle OW medium setting above 60 fps Res 1920x1080.

A

Adib Dimassi

I have lenovo y520 it has a 1050ti got it for like 1k $ its good

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

You'd be better off with a desktop at that price honestly.

However if you need a laptop, I'd suggest eBay.

L

Luke Wright

Build a desktop when limited on budget. You always get more out of it that way.

I'm very limited on space myself in my room which is why I originally got a laptop. So what I did was get rid of my chest of drawers and put my clothes under my bed so I could fit a small desk.

When there's a will there's a way.

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

The Predator Helios is the best bang for buck. It was at $1050 in amazon last time I checked. It has a gtx 1060 so it runs pretty much everything at high/ultra, 1080p, 60 fps. Building a desktop with those same parts will cost you basically the same, since gpus are super expensive due to cryptomining. You don't have to buy a keyboard, monitor or windows OS too. You can easily spend $200-$400 in those.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom