Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys! I managed to convert a co-worker into becoming an Arker and he's been asking...

S

Sara Whitney

Hey guys! I managed to convert a co-worker into becoming an Arker and he's been asking me some questions, most I can answer, some however.. I cannot. Hopefully you can help with this? He wants to know the best strategies/stats/dinos to have for the boss battles. He plays purely on the Island and Ragnarok so any help would be appreciative!

((I can't answer his questions as I've only ever fought the Broodmother LOL Not much of a Tek User :p))

R

Rob Brookshaw

Rexs. You want around 40-60k hp and at least 600% melee. That will wreck bosses.

Yutys for the buff and maybe a pig to heal and GG.

Beaten every alpha boss with rexs.

S

Sara Whitney

This works for ALL the bosses? I know with the Broodmother it doesn't hurt to have a Megatherium or two as well x3

R

Rob Brookshaw

Yep all. There are different strats that will work, however I have found good rexs to be the moast reliable.

I beat the bosses before they were nerfed this way also. They are a lot easier now.

6x 30k hp 450melee rexs would most likely beat ragnaroks easy boss. When we first attempted it we smashed them with 6 riders on crap non-bred rexs.

J

Jeffrey Casto

Breed rexes to the point they hatch at 240+ try and focus stats on melee, HP, and stam.

yutyranous two or three bred to 230+ focus stam and HP. their roar buffs melee

daedon two or three of those too. Also bred to 230+. Provide a health buff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom