Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while, but I'm in search of a server! If anyone...

L

Lucas Anstey

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in a while, but I'm in search of a server! If anyone has any recommendations that'd be great! (Looking for something with lots of mods, high-ish gather rates and XP! Also PvPvE, but more PvE enforced as I just want to enjoy the game and meet some people!)
Thanks! - PhxntomBear

E

Emma Grainger

If it's pc, try purple frog,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
great community great admins.

J

James Ward

Check out Asgaard Untamed, great admin, good rates supplemented with quality mods that add value to the gameplay. Admin is a programmer by trade and has root access to the server, giving greater control over the server. We are migrating to a new server host, right now, that will allow us to stand up a 4-5 map cluster, which will include Ragnarok, The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration, as well as event maps.

H

Heather Enochs

Jerry Swihart runs a stellar server if you’re looking for PC.

R

Robb Shaw

Good bunch of people here.

C

Claudia Jean Weyer

I have a fairly new server that's looking for anybody and everybody who wants to join! A set of armor and mount of your choice for anybody that joins.

K

Katie Esqueda

Definately come check us out :) We are PVPVE on Ragnarok: Mods Include - Structures +, Classic Flyers, Sevens Forge, Castle, eco gardens, eco trees, and Stacking!
XP 7x
Harvest 7x
Player Harvest 2x
Taming 8x
Egg Hatch 10x
Maturation 10x
Fishing LootQuality 2x
DropQuality 2x
Max Tamed Dinos 500!
Max level Dinos 200
Shorter Nights and longer days
Nodes Respawn 1.25x Faster
Players Weight Now 4x
Players Health Now 3x
Players Fortitude Now 3x
Players Crafting Speed Now 2x
Dino Weight Now 4x
Our Video to You!
Server Info Here - Ragnarok - rbgiga.arkers.io
Facebook Group for events and updates! -

Join our Discord

S

Steven Little

L

Lucas Anstey

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Will be looking into all of them! Again, still looking for mainly PvE enforced. I've played PvP for over 3000+ hours on officials on both Xbox and PC. I need a break lmao

L

Linnon Latham

, I could use a good admin. Just starting my server. 35 years experience in gaming. Much prefer PVE with the ability to defend yourself. Admin/players court for those who break the rules. For people who want to explore, meet people and have fun. Hit me up if interested.

M

Michelle George

you might like Flintstone Ridge, the only rule is to help each otherr

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom