Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey, guys. I am a D.Va main who is having a really tough time getting out of gold. Can...

P

Peter Gomez

Hey, guys. I am a D.Va main who is having a really tough time getting out of gold. Can you guys give me tips? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If you wanna check out my stream and give me tips, feel free to message me.

Art by umigraphics

S

Steve Lawrence

Hi there

I as a d.va main generally stick in Silver.. but i am currently stuck in bronze... i personally don't think its your skill level letting you down if your going out there with golds and no deaths. or little deaths.. its more possibly the teams your put in maybe? that is what i have to believe haha

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I saw your stream awhile back, don't remember when but I do remember this.

The map was Horizon and the first point was lost. Like, 5 of them were on it, it was lost and you dove in and said in the comms "I'mma contest it". You died, that's a given, it was 1v5. The problem when that happened was, you fed the enemy team's ult charge, and since you're Dva, you fed them considerably.
And you staggered your team and didn't have enough time to properly position yourself.
That's the only thing I can remember, and euh I guess that was a mistake you did.
If ever you stream again, I'll be sure to check it out tho!

T

Tempest Rogers

I am unranked but in Quickplay keep getting placed against diamonds and plats

J

Jodi Szowcsuk

I feel like you're reflecting insecurity through validity. She'll be right mate.

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

Stuck in gold as a dva main too forever stuck

R

Rami Aldhlagy

TH I C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC C CC C C C CC CC CCCC CC CV

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Stop playing DVA

R

Ritvik Narang

Gold?Get to platinum and you’ll realise what getting “stuck” means

A

Alex Marx

Honestly dont play dva

A

Alex Marx

play support

K

Kelcie Anne Vautour

Peter gives the best bait

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Nico nico ni!

S

Shae Donyale Sutterfield

Find people to help because randoms are horrible sometimes

P

Peter Gomez

I am not even baiting. Y'all can watch my stream for proof

N

Neko Hime

1. Don't play D.va if your team is shit and won't support you 2. If you contest the payload make sure to fly around and out, draw them off the payload to kill your or gtfo of there. 3. Bump tanks and fly into their faces to confuse 4. Never make a push alone 5. Always know where your support is, try to stay with them, since d.va ain't shit alone. 6. Use rockets as a last resort or to push, don't just use them to kill a random widow or genji. 7. Try to stay on point on defense, with ur team on attack. Good luck

I

Ikce Toutcourt

you're s bad dva, with all due respect. may be adapt to how team mate play, sometime even if you do good, you're probably not working with the team :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom