Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys got me and a tribemate looking For a slightly boosted PvP server. Prefer a...

T

Tre' Owens

Hey guys got me and a tribemate looking For a slightly boosted PvP server. Prefer a lower populated server. Ragnarok

By slightly boosted I mean enough to have fun but not enough that people end up lagging out the server lol

I

Ian T. Baione

Server Information ~ please read
( HELP POPULATE SERVER ONLY 3 WEEKS OLD )
RULES

Join Community Page for Comments and info. Link is above.

***Any player joining the server/page must msg an admin their name via Xbox or post their gamer tag in the community page. This is strictly for admins to better be able to communicate and identify with you.***

-Admin logging enabled at all times.

-Admin tribe will pvp on occasion. (We grind hard too)

-Tribe limit 8 members

-No Offline Raid Protection

-5 day grace period for new tribes. (Tek shield)

-No foundation wiping. No Excessive damage while raiding bases, leave the base if possible, take the loot.

-Cave flying enabled

-Must join FB page and community page to play on server. Not Joining will result in Ban.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

-No structure spamming.

-De-spawning loot is allowed ~ so be quick when raiding

-Castle is admin headquarters / Trade House and Fishing Area (Cords: 20.6, 34.4) (off limits for pvp)

-No building in Artifact Caves (structures will be destroyed)

-No Bronto Harvesting. 1 Warnings then banned.

-When in community areas Tames must be set to PASSIVE to avoid accidental losses/fights

-Tek Behemoth Gated buildings are community zones... ZERO TOLERANCE No PVP in these zones

-Do not upload data. Anything uploaded to ob or drop will be lost

Rates
Harvest x 6
Tame x 10
Breeding x 10
XP x 10

Starter pack:

-Level 50 Griffin
-One Starter Base Build Pack

Admins

Saint (Ian) , Uzy (Josh) , Vix (Dakota) Hostile (Wyatt) , Krieger (Emma)

This is a PVP Only server. Everyone will be raided. Dinos and loot will be lost. This IS the nature of PVP. Complaining will not be tolerated. Any issue should be taken up with an admin. We will discuss if admin action is needed. Our say is final. Any persistent complaining, personal attacks, or unsporting behavior will result in a permanent ban.

How to Join Server:
Add Gamer Tag SAINT215
Join Game
~Admins

M

Mark Morgan

pvpve

Rules against attacking pve players already in place,

Starter packs and aid from admins if needed

Weekly events sometimes two events in one night

Plenty of spots to build

expanding community every day

All rules on pinned post when approved

S

Steve Chamberlain

XJurrasicWorldX

T

Tre' Owens

Does anyone have offline raid protect on?

N

Natasha Gilbert

Ours sounds ideal for you! Check it out

~~•Ascension Circus•~~

Looking for a slightly boosted pvp Ragnarok RP server? Look no further! Loads of amazing base locations still untouched, along with the vast majority of the map. Small starter pack upon reaching level 20 (metal tools, 150 equus, plus an adorable otter!) and lots of friendly, helpful people too

Sound good? Check out our Facebook page and have a little read of the rules, then jump on in!

RAGNAROK
X3 Taming
X2 Player XP
X2.2 Player Harvest
X3.5 Dino Harvest
X2 Breeding/Egg Hatch/Maturing
Slightly boosted character attribute stats
Host details: Dedicated Xbox One S with wired connection to FibreOp Modem 300/100 mbps only used for Ark. Quick turnarounds outages/admin service

GT AscensionCircus

T

Tre' Owens

PvP server not RP

C

Claire Louise Whymark

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Pass on arkdarkages. Server was just called out for admin abuse. Its your server and you can do as you wish, but dont advertise no admin abuse when you spawned in tames and c4 and turned off generators for your friends who got raided to get revenge on the tribe that raided them.

M

Meagan Wagoner

Admin tribe has gone pve. We didnt aid in any raids that took place yesterday or today. But to each their own. I hope you find the server that is best for you.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Nobody gives a fuck about the admin tribe being pve. Doesnt count when you spawn in dozens of tek rex saddles, 5k+ c4, quetzals, and turn off peoples turret towers. You can block the people who called you out but doesnt stop them from posting the evidence.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Also i play official. And this is why. Shit admins and shit servers. Its sad, but no wonder you can't keep it populated. Sorry op for jacking your post, im done. :)

M

Meagan Wagoner

The tribe they raided had a admin in it when server first went up. But like i said. I hope u find the server that is right 4 u

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Im not looking for a server. Letting people know when a shit one is discovered.

J

Jai McDonald

Arkatude. Pvp on rag. Not hugely boosted..3 x taming 4 x egg inc and 5 x mature. Harvesting boosted and sone player/dino stats tweaked . Rules and regs to keep it fun and fair.admins host competitive events and stat boosted events. Fb group arkatude. Check the pinned post out for all info

E

Eric Meyer

Wyvern Wars server, gt Centreemoon

V

Van Thomas Bradley

Host gt - WeBlazeArk

RAGNAROK

Xp multiplier-50
Taming speed-200
Harvest-5
Lay egg interval-0.6
Mating interval-0.01
Egg hatch speed-150
Baby mature speed-50
Admin logging on

*Prefer players 18 and up but all are welcomed.
*Pvp
*No admins only briefly to do dino wipes daily.
*NO starter packs its fairly boosted you got this.

L

Liam Lawrence

C

Connor Young

Pm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom