Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, can I get some feedback from people who recently bought either an XB271HU,...

• Thread starter Ádám Phd Nguyen Minh
  • Start date
Á

Ádám Phd Nguyen Minh

Hey guys, can I get some feedback from people who recently bought either an XB271HU, or PG279Q if the quality control with the panels are still inconsistent? I'm looking to upgrade my setup, and the sole reason is to be able to push that juicy 1440p 165Hz. And I don't really want to play the game, I've heard from customers that they had to send it back multiple times until they got one that's "not that bad", but reviews which claim that are mostly from 2016. But if it really takes that much hassle to get a decent IPS panel, I'll just go with a TN, and give up on the superior viewing angles.

EDIT: Forgot to add, that i refer to the blacklight bleed, and IPS glow issues they had.

J

Jason Wright

I bought my PG279Q factory refurbished from Newegg and haven't had a single issue out of it. Most IPS panels are going to have an unavoidable amount of backlight bleed or develop it over time.

T

Tim Woodworth

I bought a pg348q on amazon a few months ago. There is a little backlight bleed in the corner but you can’t see it unless it’s pitch black and a black screen which never happens naturally. Here’s a pic with a dark screen and you can’t see any bleed at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom