Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey everyone! Discussion; as Nintendo have released 3 of their biggest hitters in...

M

Matthew Moreland

Hey everyone! Discussion; as Nintendo have released 3 of their biggest hitters in their first year I.e. Zelda, Mario and Mario Kart, are you concerned that there will be a dry spell without any of those massive games coming up? Let’s hear your thoughts

P

Peter Fiorita

Smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros

M

Matti Moilanen

Don't worry there's big hitters coming, still moar heavy hitters. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. Matthew, you see... Mario kart 8 Deluxe is based on Mario Kart 8 too. It's not a totally new game, ya know? It's more like enhanced/remastered version for the Switch. Just pointing that out.

Mario Tennis Aces+Yoshi+Super Smash Bros are coming.

E

Eli Ornelas

Metroid Prime 4 coming out this december should be (fingers crossed) incredible. There hasn't been a proper Metroid game in forever and I am SO pumped. One of my all time favorite series, Needless to say... no. That among others are coming

D

Darby Forand

With the ports of massively popular games and the new side games like Mario Tennis. Plus Smash, I think we should be fine for a while, yeah there won't be a ton of NEW HUGE games, but a good bit of big hitters that are new to the Switch.

A

Adriyaan Yanyanyanyan

Metroid, pokemon, fire emblem...hopefully ace attorney

C

Cody Bowers

I think Nintendo is going about it pretty smartly, we shouldn’t have a dry spell without any good games(hopefully), this is the first console in a while that I’m actually actively getting new games for consistently

G

Greg Smith

Nah, they’ve got Smash, Pokémon and whatever 3rd party games are on the way. GTA or Final Fantasy.

J

Jane Musgrave

Don't have Zelda or Mario kart yet. Have odyssey and like it, but would love the switch just as much without.

M

Martin Garcia

Switch is a popular system, things wont die down for a while. Not only ports and nintendo releases are coming but i bet a lot more 3rd party games will come.

D

Devin Snow

Smash and yoshi coming this year plus the Wii u ports next year we getting metroid I think we good

J

Justin Mohrmann

Metroid

J

John Starr

I already fell like we are kind of in a dry spell most games this year are either wii u ports or games that are already on other systems.

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

Nope and I am willing to bet at e3 we will get news of some major releases

M

Marco Maltese

Metroid dk and Yoshi this year (and Mario tennis) another Mario and zelda probably 2019

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom