Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey all, looking for 1-2 ppl to climb ranks. I climbed from 2300, now 2800. Trying to...

C

Chen Que

Hey all, looking for 1-2 ppl to climb ranks. I climbed from 2300, now 2800. Trying to aim for 3k before the season ends. Mostly playing Mercy, Symmetra or D.va. Leave your bnet name#, SR and role/heroes you play, thanks! I've played solo for almost 90-95% of my games. This is for PC.

Sidenote: Used to be GE in CS:GO, rusty now though.

A

Adam Blunt

Pc or ? Us or eu ?

C

Chen Que

PC and US West :D

S

Schaeffer Broeske

I play Rein, Dva and Mercy. Bananaz#11356. SR is 2740 I think

F

Francis Lee

If you were GE in CS GO why are you playing heroes like Symettra and Mercy? Pick up Solider or McCree and you’d prob be able to carry yourself straight to Masters.

C

Chen Que

Can't aim, want that easy life left click and still practicing awareness. Lots want to play dps and no one wants to support, so I end up being that.

T

Tri Nguyen Duong

I got to diamond pure solo que with all champs that don’t require aiming. If I can do it I know you can do it LOL

PS solo que makes game easier, less strategic, all about which team tilts first :D

T

Tri Nguyen Duong

None the less if you are NA add me TheCalvery#1356

O

Onat Çalık

If you want a widow main here I am. I always get up to diamond and don’t usually bother after that, I’m at 2800ish right now too dropping from 3k something. I play anything when widow doesn’t work.

I don’t remember my bnet name right now but if you give me yours I’ll add you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom