Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Here's an arcade archives dream I'd like to see. Would be cool as an eshop title or as...

A

Anthony Lopez

Here's an arcade archives dream I'd like to see. Would be cool as an eshop title or as a bonus with a new luigis mansion if they make one. And after seeing the nintendo labo, it would be sick if we got something akin to the wii zapper or a physical version coming with vacuum attachments

D

Donovin Macdonald

This would be cool but we need a luigis mansion 3

Z

Zach Kirk

Sam Kirk Anthony Omg Japan has great arcades.

N

Naail Zahid

Actually I'd prefer if All of the Nintendo Arcade titles would make it to the Arcade Archives titles for the switch. Many of those games were really fun!

E

Esteban Castillo

Wow, I didn't even know about this.

C

Cassidy Danielle Snay

This game is at dave and busters! Its So awesome, the also have mario kart

S

Simon Lee Cox-Hazelton

S

Simon Lee Cox-Hazelton

I was in the arcades only the other day.

R

Richard Laughter

Played at Dave and Buster's! It's a fun game. The vacume has great tactile sensations. Every time you suck something up, the vacume pops as if something actually went in.

Z

Zach Kirk

Wait this arcade exists in the US!?

C

Cassidy Danielle Snay

Yesss, I think there at all dave and busters locations. We have several here in ohio

Z

Zach Kirk

That's awesome I have to try it

T

Tyler Hamric

I live in japan right now and have tried this. It's pretty cool, you go into a booth and it's all dark and decorated and just very atmospheric. It's hard for me to understand cause I'm bad at Japanese but still!

T

Tyler Hamric

P

Philippe Viotti

I played it Last year. It is very fun to play and a switch conversion would be great !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom