Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Here's a server for you all to join!! GagaLand on The Center and it's PVP! Friendly...

• Thread starter Matthew McCullough
  • Start date
M

Matthew McCullough

Here's a server for you all to join!! GagaLand on The Center and it's PVP! Friendly too! The server is 24 ark days old and has 15 or so active Players with a few high level tribes! 5x boost for harvesting breeding Taming and XP :) so you can level up relatively easy however this XP boost ends on Monday 7th August so get in while you can!!!

Server: GagaLand
Map: The Center
Mode: PVP
Rules: No cave building (loot crates and artifact caves only. All other caves are fine). No bullying. Please be friendly if you can. We are all friendly here and want a peaceful server! Not to say you can't war or attack, but just be a nice person ;)
PSNID: mattygaga2015 / mattygaga2017

You don't need my permission or my friend request to join. Simply join, start from scratch and off you go! :)

30+ hours of the server being up and not a single disconnection :)

C

Chase Ryan Robinson

Offline protection?

J

Jamie Smith

Is it a 24/7 ?

D

Dave Roberts

its disconnected at the moment

M

Matthew McCullough

Really?

D

Dave Roberts

yeah i couldnt find it in the servers list 10 mins ago

M

Matthew McCullough

Yeah I struggle to as well. Just keep checking for it. Its definitely up as people are on the server now :) I think ark has a bug where it messes with the search function. At least that's my theory haha!

D

Dave Roberts

yeah id say that could be a glitch

M

Matthew McCullough

I use my 2015 account for my server and my 2017 account to play in the game. I find the server fine one minute then have to invite myself the other. Its ridiculous haha

D

Dave Roberts

hey buddy can you accept my friend request im crosdogga1283
and invite me to the game at any point

R

Russell Zawacki

I can never find any servers I'm looking for in the server list. Who can I add that's always on it

M

Matthew McCullough

TheoDeurloo

R

Russell Zawacki

Are you related to David McCullough

R

Russell Zawacki

Thought I'd ask cuz of last name lol. He has a dedicated I liked playing on too lol

M

Matthew McCullough

Haha no lol but we are a Scottish / Irish descendant haha!

L

Lewis Jamie Cowell

Added

D

David McCullough

Lol

D

David McCullough

I actually might come check this out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom