Contact advertising [email protected]

Here's a lil story, Earlier I was relaxing in my room sipping some tea and smoking...

C

Claire Stark

Here's a lil story,

Earlier I was relaxing in my room sipping some tea and smoking some herb, and so I decided to play some overwatch. As I hopped onto quickplay, I fancied a try of the old poster girl of the game, aka Tracer. I unlocked her punk skin a while back.

Anyway! Long story short, I got a kill and she said "Wanker"
To the Americans here, on a scale of cursewords to say to kids, with 5 being the cutoff point between peephole to p*ssyhole, where would the word 'Wanker' be placed in American English vernacular?

V

Vynyl Shiro

On the very bottom since most Americans don't even know what "wanker" even means. But the fact she says that is why Ultraviolet is my favourite skin...also because she's really attractive with that skin.

S

Sage Matias

I mean it sounds silly so it would probably be like a 1 MAYBE. a 2(that is if you don't know what a wanker means) I would say a good 4 just cause I know the meaning.

G

Gabriel Rivera

We don’t use it. I mean we know what it means but we don’t use it at all.

M

Mario Elliott

What’s wanker even comparable to in American slang

Ð

Ðe Mäçcìńï

Wanker would literally mean dick or dickhead or for a softer version a stupid person/retard

Z

Zakkrieg Seligman

I dunno what the context is but Widowmaker will say "Merde!" which is her exclaiming "Shit!" in French.
Wouldn't be surprised if there were more for other characters.

M

Miki Dela Cruz

Wanker.... haha ... people who decided game of thrones to come out way too long . That’s the definition to me

N

Nadia Asani

British terms people can use: Nonce, clapped, wanker, bellend, plonker, do one, bloody 'ell

R

Robert Brattain

was the herb good?

D

David Reali

She says tosser too

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

Never heard her say wanker before! Gonna have to play some Tracer haha

T

Theodore Eng

Claire Stark its honestly a minor insult. Like a 1/5. My clan was originally compromised of UK members. F bombs and occasional hate speech from opponents are usually worse. By then most people are desperate for a reaction more than anything else. UK people that ive managed to play with have all been chill. American teens on the other hand. =/

A

Alex Bradtke

Like a 2, with a 1 being like poopyhead or wienie.

D

David Kennedy

ive heard her say wanker and tosser

C

Charlie Isaac

“Asshole” or “jerk” even

J

Jack Steel-Moriarty

Wanker isn’t as offensive to them as cunt is. Australians drop it like it’s going out of fashion.

A

Ashley Yunker

Genji literally has a line called damn. It's just not in English

B

Bryan Cann

It's A teir in the UK under cunt but above dickhead

C

Calum Stewart

when a sentence starts 'Sipping my tea, whilst smoking some herb and playing overwatch'

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom