Contact advertising [email protected]

HELP!! really bad aliasing and flickering on every game. Max AA, I max out aa on all...

C

Chris Christensen

HELP!! really bad aliasing and flickering on every game. Max AA, I max out aa on all games and still really bad:( Is it the monitor or the gpu? Thanks.

J

Johnny Ch

Check if your graphics settings are overridden to AA off in the Nvidia Control Panel

Z

Zach Harding

Can you tell me the name of the game? Tar

G

Ghaith Deeb

Check nvidia control panel , sometimes it overrides the game options

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

Scaling on lowest?

S

Sean Wilson

Try turning of gsync in nvidia control panel. I had artifacts on my laptop, and for some reason gsync was enabled by default. Turned it off and all was good

J

James Ian Lopez Cruz

Maybe reinstall GPU Driver ?

C

Chris Hurley

What about sharpness ? I find sometimes high sharpness makes trees and grass seem a little to flaky for the eyes

G

Gaston Guerricagoitia

I have the same issue, i have done some research and havent found a solution, let me check something with you, gpu? Monitor? 144hz? Freesync?

K

Koen KJ Janssens

What game is this?

C

Clement PanPan

are you using SLI? make sure the SLI bridge is well... stuck right? used to happen to me and for me only to discover it's issues with my SLI

btw, which server are you on? rare to see a fellow FFXIV player lol

A

Alex Hanna

I use to have that and it all about Nvidia control panel tweaking, what kind of display u got? G-sync? Free-sync?

P

Paul Allen

You gotta give us more info than that.

S

Sascha Krohn

very shaky video, cant see much, looks like texture filtering flicker, set it to aniso 16x? if youre gpu or gddr is overclocked, dial it back... if its not... still dial it back and see if that helps. if it does, the card isnt stable at whatever its default speeds are. could also be faulty GDDR memory or even a damaged GPU...

D

Drew Leonard

FF14!!! awwww look at the new adventurer icon!

R

Riley Branson

you need to use the camera horizontally not vertically. but try dialing back the clock speed on the gpu or vram. if that doesn't help, see if you can borrow a monitor from somewhere else. if its still happening on a different monitor, its definitely either game settings or gpu settings. could potentially be need for RMA if it starts to get worse. whats your GPU temps like?

G

Gaskins Ace

Awe the only mmo to date that is the most abnoxious game in the world to lvl alternative roles..fate grinding is about the worse thing in the world when your trying to lvl all roles..other then that it's a great game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom