Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello people i hope it isn't against the rules. But i wanted to show you some early...

• Thread starter Kristof Van Rooy
  • Start date
K

Kristof Van Rooy

Hello people i hope it isn't against the rules. But i wanted to show you some early progress of a game we are building designed for nintendo switch we will crowdfund one day. Our team just is to small to do it alone after work hours.

We want to know now if we are on the good path:

We are building a game with some mechanics from the old zelda's when it was on game boy (locked parts of overworld that get unlocked gradually) as well as the dungeon concept though we don't just keep it at dungeons.

Also other games helped us in our idea's like resident evil (though it has nothing to do with zombies)

We want a living breathing fantasy world with a strong story:

Here are a few first pictures

Hope you like it!

R

Rehenie Rossab

Looks nice keep it up (will there be combat or is it a puzzle type game only?)

K

Kristof Van Rooy

there is combat in already and we are working on puzzles as well.

E

Errol Squires

I'm not one for crowdfunding, but judging from pics alone I'd say I'd buy it once completed

W

Willie D Rivera

Looks great so far, the feels of it look on point with what your trying to express.

J

Juan Miguel Iglesias Iturriza

Hi there do you need help with the modeling/animation/texturing?

A

Alan Ramírez

Más imágenes

R

Ryne Santos

That second shot looks really good!

J

Jake Fioravanti

Sounds interesting. Have you created a Facebook page for the game?

V

Vương Trần

Look like season of heaven lah ?

I

Iúri David

Dude, nice graphics but maybe wrong finish line, i mean with graphics like that it should be easy doing tell tale game, l mean like life is strange or until down, and until now we don't have that type of game on the switch! Would be interesting :)

C

Chijioke Uche

Just keep it going bro, make it look great, and trust me, I'm buying the Switch just to play the game.
I love games with great graphics, so I don't joke with it, That's why i have this obsession for DOOM, FAST RMX, and WOLFENSTEIN. Remember that!

B

Brandon Tracey

Try to have it so at the beginning of the game players can customize they’re own hero

A

Andrew Defty

Nice... Keep up the good work, so much potential... And dungeons, make the dungeons themed with plenty of darkness and feeling inducing settings within.

C

Charles Holmes

Very interesting!! please keep the group updated!

G

Gordon Chambers

Looks great based off of these images! Great graphics, and please update the development of the game! (If you can)

On a side note.... I really need to learn how to model characters.

C

Charlie James Field

the boy looks like the one seen in the unreal engine demo and didn't a indie dev already do a zelda knockoff called ocean horn

K

Kristof Van Rooy

Yes the unreal kite boy demo did inspire us! We won't be anything like oceanhorn. It is a good game in it's own right. Just like we'll have our own mechanics and gameplay. We'll have many hit points with zelda for sure but also things way different.

J

Jojo Williams

This is amazing, wish you and your team the best of luck! (Liked your page to keep up with the development of your game )

K

Kristof Van Rooy

Thanks Jojo!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom