Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello! My wife and I have a lot of hours logged on official servers and we're looking...

• Thread starter Jeremy Randall Faulkner
  • Start date
J

Jeremy Randall Faulkner

Hello! My wife and I have a lot of hours logged on official servers and we're looking to make a tribe so we can take over one of the new ones :)

We need people who enjoy hunting, gathering, taming, crafting, breeding, and working to get from nothing to alpha status. We have a decent plan but are always open to suggestions and input from tribemates :)

Having a mic or at least being able to hop in discord or similar voip service is highly preferred. Any questions or comments, feel free to comment or pm me. We really want to make a fun, awesome, rewarding alpha tribe.

Thanks for reading, let's get this going >:)

C

Colton Moore

Or y'all both join me so

E

Eliza-Jane Boland

I have over 2000 hours, looking for a PC tribe. I used to play official but my tribe fell apart :/
I love to breed animals, taming, gathering, gardening. Just want a fun group of people to join ^.^

J

Justin R Lloyd

What server u rekon man? I just came back to game...had to log on 307...gather what i could carry and get out...meet my other buddy on 744 and help him exfiltrate whatever tames we had left and get to a drop point...xfer out and RV on a new server lol. It was a rush. Thetoecutter currently on rag45 ....just returned to game gettin the feel for it again...

A

Ahmed Shah

After 1.2k hours of pve and after having done every possible thing in ark I think pvp should be fun. Tell me if you guys are still recruiting :)

Z

Zachary Smith

My tribe is still recruiting we are 250-300+ strong

Z

Zachary Smith

Pm if interested

R

Robert Kyle

Pm sent

J

Jackie Higgins

I'd be down!