Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello, my friends and me searching for an friendly pvp server on xbox. Because we like...

D

David Haase

Hello, my friends and me searching for an friendly pvp server on xbox. Because we like to start from new.

P

Phill Drage

Search “toxic”

C

Ciaran Collins

ZERO Admin Abuse 3 server cluster paid for until way into the new year, full details are available on our Facebook. Thank you.

Sanchez

D

David Haase

Thx but we prefer an official server

D

David Haase

I dosent say we are not interestet but we prefer official

R

Rachel Elizabeth

A UNIQUE PVP SERVER WITH A LOVELY COMMUNITY, most folks say "finally a server with decent rates and an active community you can call family"

⚔ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER⚔

We now offer a CENTER map that is clustered with our main RAGNAROK map!

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

B

Brandon Groothuesheidkamp

Psycho's Ark ragnarock

T

Tyler Hicks

A

Allen Copeland

K

Kyle Soucy

Savages Ark Nitrado Server
13x Gather
25x Taming
50x maturing 100%imprint no milk
Guns matter
Fresh start to

J

Josh Cummins

I need tribe members who will work, help grind, an help build an won't go off on other servers an help others build. Legacy ragnark crossover server pvp.
-Mic required.
-Needs to be only tribe.
-hard worker not someone who's going to mess around.
-doesnt mind starting a new character over, because there's no transfers.
-mature if possible
- has to be on Xbox one
-if you plan on trying to talk me out of my server, don't bother commenting. Tired of those who ask to join an than try to get me to join a different server.
My gt is mcnugget8u.
Please message me as well on here to be added to fb group.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom