Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello!! Looking for a few people that would like to team up and form a tribe. I...

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Hello!! Looking for a few people that would like to team up and form a tribe. I have a small 2x2 with a smithy and forge and all that to get started hidden on a rag server. Looking for people that want to start fresh on a server and build up. At this point I'll take anyone, if its your first time playing their are rules, (basic to a vet) but we all know the new guys love to get in chat or pike a random dino. So simple stuff like that. No talking in chat unless spoken too. No killing or raiding unless approved by server alpha(Hopefully us one day),myself,or in self defense ,ect. I don't expect people to dedicate their lives to ark but be on enough to contribute, if your one of those people who can be on 14hrs a day great let's talk, we'll need a good breeder. Hoping to get a good 4-5 people to start and be that first foundation and bed, we will continue to grow from their. 18+ 420 friendly, I'm 27 so would like mature players. Bonus you can help name our tribe, we will have a Fb group chat so we can be in constant communication.

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

Lolol you coulda just asked ya old tribe leader

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

But yes, I have a friendly server u can go to

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Lol almost did hit you up, but we all know the most fun is to start naked level one and do it on your own. Just left the first server I started on, mad trolling. Found one that seems somewhat peaceful. Made it a decent way inland and set up a hidden 2x2. Only been on rag a day so don't know much. Got to lvl 56 though.

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

It's coffin's server so I won't be flying to your base daily to run them hands

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Lmao! Well I hope not, might have to face my one plant x.

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Actually have just one on my 2x2 jacked someone's fert on the way in. Lol

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

I got a 100% gig and you know what tribe I'm in so... Fuck ur plant x lol

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Not when I lay 1000 bear traps, your gig will never get close enough to my one and only plant x. Lol

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Hey whatever happened to empire? Left those guys after garret and I had some words. Lol.

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

No clue, think they went ripperoni

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Dam that's too bad. Garret was a good guy but got to angry all the time, drove a lot of the OG's out.

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

And that's why he needed these

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Lmao! You that definently helps. I'm on the pens now. Its all about them concentrates.

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Anyone from empire on 804 on here??

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

Nah, just coffin from 506 and some other ppl

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Word, what's up with Ironside?

A

Angelo Ventenilla

Still need some joiners! Lol