Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hello. Just started to play. Dont know most of the stuff in game. Would like to join a...

A

Andrius Verbickas

Hello. Just started to play. Dont know most of the stuff in game. Would like to join a pve server or a private few people server for daily playing or joining a tribe. I found this game little bit boring playing alone so decided to find some friends. Psn ComeToRevenge

M

Mark Biloff

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Crystal Dawn

We have an adult only rag server. Pretty laid back. Slightly boosted. Pve but can pick up wild dinos. Pm me if you wanna join. We're just a bunch of adults that play at our own pace and help each other out.

C

Craig Stanfill

340 legacy server pve

C

Craig Stanfill

I am solo but can help you get started building and killing stuff.

J

Jonny D Robes

Message me or Audrey Edwards for any more details or info.

looking for some friendly mature people to raise dinos with, trade items, kibbles, and dinos. Breed mutations and team up for boss fights and maybe some server events.

We're flexible with what people want from the server, so pvp rules and stuff like that can be discussed in a group chat once the server gets going.

"Be excellent to eachother! Party on dude!"
- Bill and Ted

T

Tony Burb

❌❌Primitive plus pc server❌❌

Tired of the same prick tearing down your thatch hut on official? Tired of admins abusing admin codes or extremely high boosts on unofficial servers? Interested in something new, challenging, and exciting without taking away the point of the game.

Well I might have a great opportunity for you on our Roman themed pc hosted server. If you are interested click on the link below, check out the page and pinned post (rules) and you will find out how to join.

Ps I am not an admin, please do not msg me with questions as I do not have the best answers. Msg the page directly with any questions or concerns.

Pss. This is not for those who give up easily. Expect a challenge

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom