Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello I'm new to PC. So new I'm level 2 . I was on ps4 since launch and I'm trying out...

• Thread starter Valkyrie J Castellano
  • Start date
V

Valkyrie J Castellano

Hello I'm new to PC.
So new I'm level 2 .
I was on ps4 since launch and I'm trying out PC.
I'm not used to using so many keys XD and tips?

D

David Milton

judgeandjury#11302 always up for qp

P

Paul de Bruin

Wsda E shift, left and right mouse button, thank me later

W

William Riot Harris

Get a nice mouse

N

Nick de Bruyker

Practice

J

James Long

But a razor nostromo

P

Pericles Underhill

You actually play with less buttons is you think about it. Once you adjust, you probably won’t go back.

T

Tan Yc

just play more and get a good mouse,look at what the pros are using as refrence,if they arent using it,chances are it isnt as good

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Figuring buttons is fairly easy. Getting use to mouse aim is the hard part

Go into a headshots only custom lobby against the hardest difficulty Ana and face a full team of 5.

The AI moves in such an irregular pattern that once you can start nailing headshots on them predicting human movement becomes much easier. And since Ana cannot headshot you are free to take pot shots at them all day long.

I would suggest starting at a lower difficulty and ramping it up once you notice its gotten too easy.

C

Cody Rock

As everyone has already said, just playing will make you better.

J

Jared Driquez

I always recommend playing another offline single player game like Doom or Half Life to practice moving and shooting in a stress free environment.

N

Nick Page

Lower your sensitivity to around 3.5

E

Evan Landry

Lower sensitivity, aiming is infinitely easier on pc than console. The keyboard just takes time to get used to, no trick to it. Around level 15 I had gotten used to it and about level 30 or so I couldn’t go back to controller

E

Emilio Saenz

Valkyrie J Castellano wasd is what you'd use for movement so keep your left hand positioned there,right hand on mouse,use callouts for your teams to allow your team mates know where enemies are at.

E

Emilio Saenz

There's a billion things I can tell you,but I'll just message you it.

A

Andy Williams

Learn your sensitivity numbers and be sure to changes them When using different hero’s. You can also save them to the actually hero in your settings. Lastly, be sure to correct your dpi on your mouse, if your mouse is fancy and has a downloadable app like razor or Logitech does. Fiddle with the Settings on that and then fix the sense in-game.

V

Valkyrie J Castellano

Thank you guys. I got the mouse thing down I'm just very stiff with the keys.

J

Jordan Zahn

You will naturally get used to the mouse and keyboard. It takes some time just keep practicing and it will feel even better than a controller.

M

Mary Cena

Change your key binds to what is most comfortable for you. :) It helps a ton!

V

Valkyrie J Castellano

Emeryllis#11567 is my tag it'd be nice to have some people to play with.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom