Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello! I'm looking for a dedicated server. I usually play this game with my husband...

L

Leah Hinders

Hello!

I'm looking for a dedicated server. I usually play this game with my husband but he is deployed. I don't want to play our normal characters without him but I also don't want to start over on a new official server. So I'm looking for a fix, if you will.

I want to play on a server that doesn't question why I'm not on all day long as I have 3 children and my husband is gone so I don't have a lot of free time. If you have a server that would be willing to have a part time player, drop it below :)

C

Chris Gill

I'm in an official we are only 4 but we are all part time players as we have lifes lol more than welcome to join it's an island in afraid but it's because it easy an don't take up much time

D

Derrick Terriaco

I know you said official, but I have a player dedi on Rag that is boosted and low population. If you want to try dedi PM me for more info

B

Brandon Hernandez

Please would all Survivors remember to register their character and tribe at our website - my.unofficialark.com/arkham. Any non registered characters / tribes will be wiped. There is also a clickable link on the facebook page's pinned post and page description

If your interested for a Dedi, slightly boosted

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Come join us at Fallen247Angels. The admins are military except for 1. I'll be glad to answer questions via PM.

R

Reese Anderson

I have four kids, two jobs and am.in the middle of moving so i know what it's like to have sporadic play lol. Hit us up on WestRagnarok
Boosted player dedicated. I admin along with some friends.

I

Ian Thompson

Player dedicated...slightly boosted. Friendly people when we're all on, many of us have kids and what not as well. Looking to populate the server more. PM for more details and GT.

R

Ryan Godinho

Welcome to Legendary Ark

A UK based role play server, set on Ragnarok.

Host Gt: Legendary Ark93

Server Settings:

XP 2.5x
Taming 6x
Gather rate 5x
Mature rate 10x
Egg hatch 25x
Carry weight 5x

Rules:

Character names must have race in them (for example: Zeus [Greek]).
All tribe members must be from same race.
No blocking cactus sap spawn.
No foundation wiping.
No blocking caves with drops inside them.
No blocking obelisks.
No brontos.
Only 4 wyverns per tribe.

Please try and keep all raiding and PvP to incorporate the roleplay.

There will be a server clean up every so often to reduce lag and clutter.

Back story

After what felt like an eternity of war and conflict, the fight against the titans was nearing an end, with what little the resistance has left they developed a new experimental weapon. This new super weapon was full of promise but due to the resistances desperation, they used it before giving it any testing, without understanding its full capabilities. At first it seemed to be operating as expected, but as soon as it had fully charged and fired, something strange happened. Rather than destroying their enemies and ending the war, it opened a portal between two dimensions and pulled everyone into it. on the other side was a strange and wonderful new land which seemed to hold much promise, it was filled with huge and marvelous creatures. As the survivors awoke on these new lands, they had no memories of where they had come from or how they got there, all they knew was their names from the implants on their arms. The weapon did end the war, but for how long, with old friendships and prejudices forgotten, who was friend or foe. How long can peace last?

I

Inna Akopova

I will message u

C

Caleb Lafaitele

Lanette Pena-Lytle Universe Ark

L

Lanette Pena-Lytle

Welcome to Universe Ark. We have a pve dedicated server on ragnarock. The stats for the server are 2.5x xp 5x taming 10x breeding and baby rate. 4x weight. 4x fort. If any questions dont be afriad to ask. Add Universe Ark as a friend send message to be added back join and enjoy.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Drake Frazier

Wastingtime7 ask for Britt she'll take care of you.

J

Jonathan Cloutier

Server GT: Not your Av Ark
✳✳✳New Server✳✳✳
♦Ragnarok Map.
♦New Server.
♦Good Ping-no Lag.
♦More than 12 people daily at day time.
♦Admin are friendly/respectful no admin Raid.
♦Pm Admin in game for help or anything.
NO admin abuse tolerated.
♦Always at least 1 admin online(pm for help)
♦24/7 PvP with PvE tribes.
♦Events,winning prize, question rewards,T-Rex fight.
♦Starter at red Orb(wood,axe,pick-axe) etc ask Admin in game chat.
♦Sometime admin will drop a loot in the map,fight between other player to reach the loot,Or sometime first player to reach the location win the rewards.
♦To be a PvE tribe make sure to include PvE in tribe name.
♦Bronto's and Diplo taming is ok but no resource harvesting.
NO blocking artifact caves.
NO foundation wiping.
♦Tribe Inquisition is off limits and will not raid either.
♦24 hours notice must be posted in group to switch between PvP and PvE.
♦Join anytime, no need to get invite or approve by admin or even put your gt in comment.

Stats for server are as follows
☑Player damage-3
☑Xp multiplier-5
☑Taming-15
☑Player harvesting-5
☑Dino harvesting-5
☑Food and Water drain-0.50
☑Dino health recovery-2.50
☑Egg hatch and Maturation-15
☑Spoiling and Decomposition-6
☑Wild dinos stats all at 4

Player stats per level
☑Health-8
☑Stam-8
☑Oxy-15
☑Weight-15
☑Dam-8
☑Speed-7

Dino stats per level
☑Health-5
☑Stam-10
☑Oxy-15
☑Food and Water-6
☑Weight-15
☑Dam-6
☑Speed-6
☑Loot Quality-2.2

D

David Gilchrist

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!
To the Wholesome and Trollsome, to the Honorable and Dishonest, to the Men and Monsters --- With the gods dead, we start afresh into this new realm:
RAGNAROK
X3 Taming
X2 Player XP
X2.2 Player Harvest
X3.5 Dino Harvest
X2 Breeding/Egg Hatch/Maturing
Slightly boosted character attribute stats
Host details: Dedicated Xbox One S with wired connection to FibreOp Modem 300/100 mbps only used for Ark. Quick turnarounds outages/admin service

M

Matt Elston

I play on a pretty low population pve server . .. slightly boosted admin is great

A

Aj Burkhart

I'm on a dedi PvP server. Great server. I'm a vet. And it's run by vets. I'm a one man tribe if you want to join me or make your own. Map is open. We're still trying to populate it. I was an admin but I stepped down to PvP. Recent wipe after Irma crashed it so it's fresh on ragnorak

A

Arne Renaers

SERVER- arkoholics247.
Also add arkoholics247 to your friends for easier access to the server. Do not message this gamer tag it is only a host Xbox.

5x xp
5x gather
100x egg hatch
6x mature
.75 mate interval
3.5x loot quality and fishing
10x taming
.5 food drain on dinos

When you join you will get a longneck rifle, 50 tranq darts, an argy, and metal tools.

If you join with a tribe of 4 or more you will get an anky, wyvern, fabricator, and chem bench

Discord server- ABN9Wh5

Everyone that joins the server is asked to join the discord chat so you can read the server rules and also communicate with everyone on the server and get a hold of an admin if need be. This is also where you'll see the prices for the purchaseable items/dinos, rules, and events.

We also have a Facebook group that's isn't as active but you can join as well.
. Highest amount players on we ever reached were 50 people on

J

Jolene Baughman

AbaddonsGates
Abaddons Gates PVE 24/7 on fb

T

Thomas McLemore

Arksanonymous29 pve dedi

C

Chandra Summers

I'm on official PvE Rag. I'm on pretty much all the damn time but my other tribe members only come on every few days and I don't mind. We all pretty much do our own thing and work together when we want to. Gave all my tribe mates bits of land to build their own houses. I hated feeling pressured by tribe leaders into doing something or grinding something I didn't really want to do, so I'm running my tribe very relaxed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom