Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello ^.^ I was wondering if anyone would recommended a really good gaming laptop or...

S

Stephanie Nicole

Hello ^.^ I was wondering if anyone would recommended a really good gaming laptop or pc , I'm guessing mine overheated too much cuz of how much I play overwatch

D

Diante Spidey LaRue

I'm wondering the same I want a new laptop but not sure what to buy in the 900$ range

M

Mark Walls

Anything thats not prebuilt or a laptop

J

James Buetow

I reccomend the new omen pc its expensive but worth it

J

Justin Horton

Stephanie Nicole whats your budget?

A

Ander Zárate

ASUS Republic of Gamers

J

Justin Horton

MSI Gaming would be my first step for a gaming laptop, you can get the Apache stealth which is low profile, a full sized 1060 6GB card instead of those ugly 3GB cards a 15 in display, fully custom RGB keys, aluminum body for great heat dispersion. Around 1500$ USD

J

Jason Prerost

Reddit.com/r/buildapc

M

Mark Walls

If you're on more of a budget cpu wise ryzen 3 would probably be the best price to performance. Then just invest more money into your gpu.

M

Marco Estrada

If you play games that are not that gpu intensive I recomment xps 15 9560 just due to its build quality and gorgeous display.

M

Mike Gerczak

how much are you looking to spend?

S

Stephanie Nicole

Thanks guys

J

John Kaba

Build a desktop

A

Austin Cain

Build your own I did for 300

N

Nathan Hobbs

1k USD? If so get this, 1050ti, i7 7700 and a 1TB hdd. Also a 8 gig ssd for boot. 8 gigs of ram

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

Buy a desktop, better last for more Then 3 years, and more powerfull and not overheating

S

Seth Lin Tun

Just get gtx 1070 with i5 7400. Easy breezy

C

Christian Wood

I like Asus Republic of gaming (Rog) laptops, they are rly great :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom