Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone. So for some time now I flert with the idea to try for the first time...

• Thread starter Sebastian D. Iliadis
  • Start date
S

Sebastian D. Iliadis

Hello everyone. So for some time now I flert with the idea to try for the first time water cooling my pc. as a newbie in that area i would like for some advice to what should i be carefull about, any watercooling kits and maybe a good online shop for that. I live in Germany and my system since it's 3 year old now it's good for experimentation.

Specs are. i7 4790K, MSI Z97 GAMING 7 and a GTX 980Ti.

My only issue is that my GTX is EVGA HYBRID so it already has a closed loop water cooling on her but i dont mind buy blocks as well. maybe change to a new gtx with blocks on it already. suggestion are very welcome.

thanks in advance.

J

JP Willardson

I have watercooling on both my systems. I personally have to say spend the money on better components. Its cools well but its a hassle and the reason to cool is perf. But youll get better perf by buying a better component. You 980ti hybrid is going to cool just about as well as a custom loop. Ive seen both. I hope this helps

C

Craig Deeter

EK Waterblocks has some nice kits that have everything in them to get you started.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Craig Deeter

Or since you are in Germany, just order direct from them

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom