Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone I honestly don't know that much about computer gaming wouldn't this...

C

Chuckles Cj

Hello everyone I honestly don't know that much about computer gaming wouldn't this reason n pubg with out the buildings looking like Play-Doh.

R

Ruari Cicmic

it would but i would suggest getting a desktop computer for gaming

V

Vito De Decker

I wouldn't do it the graphs card is a bit weak

B

BG Ben

Its a lower end graphics card mate, its a laptop as well so you will struggle to upgrade it. Get a desktop :)

M

Muhammad Raza

Desktop is best

K

Kuba

A laptop 1050ti is the equivalent to a 970 at best

E

Eric W Leary

Go to Best buy they have the HP omen with an i7 and the same graphics card just a little tiny bit slower. But for 750$ dude it's a steal.

L

Lewis Kiltie

I had a 1050ti and an i3-6100 in my old build. Could run pubg at 1080p with a mixture of medium - Ultra settings just fine.

E

Eric W Leary

Here's what I bought, and I'm playing 1080p medium 45-60fps

G

Gregory Leung

Get acer predator

E

Eric W Leary

Here's one with 1050ti insead of just 1050. Now this is a good deal. I just didn't get it because I wanted an i-7 for work. But u won't need that for gaming

M

Mete Han

Is that Navy Exchange?

A

Alex Arriaga

Good deal for those specs, many of the budget owners are on 1050Tis or similar and don’t have problems playing at 1080p.

R

Reace Baker

the play-doh buildings are neither down to your GPU or CPU. its your hard drive. stick it on a ssd and you'll see the difference. i know this cause my laptop does it.

and stupid as it sounds if you have a usb flash drive laying around set it up for readyboost. fixed the issues with my laptop and many other people.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Luke Harris

If you travel like me then yes this laptop is decent but if you don’t then a desktop is ideal.

C

Chuckles Cj

Thank you everyone for the great input I am going to be reconsidering my decision.

D

Dylan Cook

1050ti build for 900 lmao...

W

Wayne Wofford

damn they see them coming that a rip off.

P

Patrick Deon Wilson

if was 1060 maybe i 1050 dang

B

Brandon Hu

1050 Ti laptop is just kind of disgusting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom