Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone, I am the host of an Xbox one prim + dedicated server set on the...

M

Mike Dementia

Hello everyone, I am the host of an Xbox one prim + dedicated server set on the island. PVPVE. Host gt: FREAK Server. Just add the profile to join. The settings are 6x everything and has slightly boosted stats. The starter pack includes a Pteradon with 5 parachutes, an Equus with a pike, or an Angler with a crossbow and arrows, your choice and a set of chitin Armor. We have a white flag system which allows people that would like to play as a PVE tribe to do so in safety. (Just desplay a white flag at your base and put (PVE) in your tribe name. There are many server events, and are always looking for people to join and create a community function (ie: breeders, pub owners, shopkeepers, cave guides, farmers, bodyguards, and other rp things of that nature) and would love to have you. Message gt: FREAK x 13 for any questions or concerns about the server. Also feel free to message me on here. The group is.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
please feel free to join and share all your ideas. Without people and ideas the server dies. The rules are better outlined on the page. (No we are not looking for any new admins. If an admin isn't on your starter will be given as soon as one gets on.)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom