Contact advertising [email protected]

Healing as a whole needs a complete rework. Mercy gets all this (negative) attention...

B

Brandon Michael

Healing as a whole needs a complete rework. Mercy gets all this (negative) attention because Kap wants to make her just as shit as the other healers, when he could just buff the other healers, and (hopefully) actually make the game interesting.

I have proposed a step by step guide on how to fix the current meta, papa Jeff..

Step 1: admit you fucked up
Step 2: give the healers some goddamned utility
Step 3: if you won't buff the other healers, add another champ capable of solo healing
Step 4: step down from your position of power. Or pay someone(s) to keep your stupid ideas in check
Step 5: hire some goddamned beta testers, so they can tell you how dumb your ideas are
Step 6: fresh content. Nobody wants to wait half a year for a new champ

That is all

T

Taylor Russell

First off, if you're saying the other healers are shit, you're probably not playing support correctly. Coming from a former zen and Lucio main

A

Aaron Clarke

Another dude that thinks he has all the answers and can do the job of a game designer better than an actual game designer.

W

Wai Yip Cheong

Its kinda ironic that you're calling Jeff kaplan stubborn for not listening to other people's opinions and yet the first person's opinion you get you call them losers and pretentious

T

Taylor Russell

Aaron Clarke this guy sounds like the kind of player that throws a comp game bc someone picked a hero he didn't like.

A

Aaron Clarke

This comments section did not go the way the OP anticipated at all.

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Buffing all the healers is not the way to go lol. Overpowered healers just mean another tank meta like in Season 3.

K

Kristine Picken

I hope everyone realizes that the game is theirs to tweak. You may be the fans and consumers but you're not the ones who get a say no matter what you think. That they even change ANYTHING to suit popular opinion is amazing. Read the ToS, stop whining, join a game and have some goddamned fun.

W

Wai Yip Cheong

1)I really dont think they fked up. Mercy has a unique playstyle and the nerfs are just gonna filter out the Mercy "mains"
2)All the support champions have utility. Zenyatta can mark targets for your dps, lucio can help the team capture points and push payloads,Ana can help stop those heroes that are annoying and buffing the team,Symmetra is good for taking and defending points,and mercy can help the team in genreral
3)Do you have any, ANY idea how long it takes to conceptualize, design, balance, fix and then finalize a champion?
4)He does have people checking through his ideas thats the entire point of the Overwatch Team in Blizzard.
5)They do have people testing stuff they release.(Not to mention PTR)
6)refer to point 3

A

Aaron Clarke

Just my face the entire time having this "discussion"

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

They fucked up on Mercy but the other healers aren't shit.

C

Cece Gutiérrez

They aren't going to read anything else if that's your step 1.

C

Cameron Cates

OP's a dumb asshole, but Overwatch is going to shit and it's hard to deny.

K

Kiro Moon

this is damn true no one else can heal like mercy so she gets shit on by the cry babies and i notice the people that cry the most are dps mains xD

J

Justin Duong

I just here to read comments

M

Mika Palviainen

You think Jeff makes these decisions alone? Geoff Goodman is the lead designer of overwatch.

T

Travis Doyle

with all the reworks on heroes why not make alternate versions of them ie bastion that is in tank form (modified dps ofc) and for his ult it is an ultimate sentry mode, lucio's auras are swapped around to give an aoe slow/dmage over time to enemies while in aura ect. If they are not going to release brand new heroes why not release versions of existing heroes to fill niche roles but useing the existing model and animations in essence a new hero with a fraction of the development time.

K

Kidli DeWitt

You could always go play paladins

C

Carlos Del Castillo Cáceda

Once again... A Mercy "main" is left unsatisfied...

K

Khoa Trần Anh

Today, on "Things a competent Masters won't say "

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom