Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Heads up I don't reccomend joining DinoLandUSA. Admin and host choose favorites...

• Thread starter Alex Zarathustra
  • Start date
A

Alex Zarathustra

Heads up I don't reccomend joining DinoLandUSA. Admin and host choose favorites during raids. They also give free ascendant fishing rods to their friends and than claim after 2 hours of play time that they got it legit in a ice cave run. Just a fair warning. If you need proof I can post it. After we wiped their friends we found admin spawned items in their safe.

M

Michael Newfb Wintersgill

Post proof cos I was tempting to go on it

M

Michael Newfb Wintersgill

Isn't it a faction server?

S

Sean Faro

this guy is also racist and he told several active duty police officers who played on the server that they should all die and were nothing but pigs and would constantly harass them. I can get those pictures too if you want them

A

Alex Zarathustra

Sean Faro someone is obviously salty about getting their ass handed to them in a video game and than caught cheating.

S

Sean Faro

Lol never got caught cheating either I left the server because it was disorganized

C

Conk Half

You guys are welcome to come to ours. Scoobys ark is the Facebook it's PVP weekends. We're strict about our rules there is no warning system. Break a rule and your banned. I make us sound terrible we're really chill we just want a good community so everyone enjoys their time. Hope to see you guys there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom