Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Have a whole tribe looking for a good dedicated or nitrado server. REALISTIC STATS...

S

Seth Cummings

Have a whole tribe looking for a good dedicated or nitrado server. REALISTIC STATS ONLY, but we want high weight, xp, and gather!

C

Corbin Taylor

thearklifexbox.co.uk

S

Steven Rudd

Infinity way in oxygen the rest to slightly boosted come check it out already have tribes of three and four need a couple more to make a great server Arklives666

J

Jeffrey Elmore

1.5x weight. I’ve only put a handful of points in weight and I’m at 400lbs or so. All other player and dino stats are official.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cory Braaten

D

Duke Ashley

New Nitrado Ragnarok Server

I am tired of switching server to server because of admin abuse, server wipes, servers going offline, ETC so I created mine own server and I’m looking for people to join.

This server has max weight and oxygen, stamina and fortitude only require a few levels put in, but other stats are near official as to not have over powered players.

Dinos are also max weight with slight boosts to health, melee, and stamina

Stone pick up is 28 and metal harvesting is boosted to allow players to build anywhere and not have to compete over the few good metal spawns on the map.

There are no starters or admins and the only rule I have is no grieving people.

Drops are also boosted, this is a PVP server and resources like metal will be easy to get so I want the raiding to be about getting good BP’s and gear from other players.

I will be open for suggestions from people who play on this server. This doesn’t not mean I will enact it, but this is my first server and don’t know everything.

The server name is iceman9194 pvp boosted if you wanna join.

My GT is also iceman9194

D

Duke Ashley

Check it out, i think youll like it

N

Naim Djdraco

2 server cluster

T

Tripp Dunham

Server name: Owensboro
PVP
prepaid for 1 year
Realistic stats, increased hatch and breeding, high weight

Other maps clustered in every 2 months for events and bosses/ascension

Admin is a non-player.

J

Joshuaa Williams

SurvivingArk.com

S

Shane Lynch

Arklands is a full on PVP server on ragnarok, there is only one rule and that is no blocking artifacts or loot creates.

The other rules of the server (if any) with be given by the Alpha tribe.

The admins play on the server legit and will be involved in raids and events, if the admins are not the alphas they will be following rules set by the Alpha.

There will also be regular events, we also encourage others to host events if they have ideas on what to do, if you need help with setting events up just ask an admin and we will help in what ever way possible.

Main stats:
Harvest - 20x for 1 week
Taming - 15x
Egg hatch - 50x
Maturation - 20x
Turret damage - 2x
Structure resistance - 0.4x

Structure resistance is on 0x for 1 week.

Stamina drain has been reduced and health recovery has been sped up.

Player stats are at official rates but go as high as level 200 at this current time with boosted weight.

Dino stats are also slightly boosted with high weight, the Max dino in the island is 220.

Server name:
[US] ARKLANDS PVP [20xGather/25xXP/15xTaming]
Join our Facebook group here:

K

Kristen Urner

N

Nathan Londak

T

Trevor Bailon

Antgaming35 come check it out!!

M

Morgan Haley

ك

كيربي سام

Ghost Ark1

Dedicated server good stats, xp, taming, harvesting

A

Ally Bross

Hey!! We are ragnaraok and just Opened today! We also don’t have any of the issues that the nitrado servers have.

A

Ally Bross

Add ArkTrials as a friend and click join game. We are brand new, just opened to public today! We have a community center at blue ob (jungle 2) and a maze for events. We are building arena for events shortly. In your starter you get a griffin or quetzal (your choice), metal tools, metal armor, and a Indy forge or chem bench (again, your choice) the admins in the server are super nice and don’t interfere with gameplay. Only rule is no killing passive tames. :) oh, and if you’re PVE you get a forcefueld to protect your builds, if you’re PVP it’s up to you to build a defendable base. Here is the rest of our stats:
Difficulty: 2
XP: 8x
Taming: 12x
Spoil time: 0.6
Lay egg interval: 0.4
Mating: 0.7
Egg hatching: 12x
Baby mature: 8x
Baby imprint scale: n/a

A

Ally Bross

Most good spots are still open, as only two tribes have been on since we just opened an hour ago

J

James Diaz

Are you looking for a 24/7 PVP server?! Grab some buddies and join the fight!
Nitrado Ragnarok Server is up and running! This server will cluster with Abberation when the map is available!!

❌LOTS of great spots still available❌
JOIN NOW

•STARTER PACKS
•WEEKLY EVENTS COMING SOON!
•24/7 PVP SERVER

•RATES
Tamming 6x
Gather 10x
XP x6
Breeding 6x

Clink the link below for more server info

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom